Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so obsessed with the brows and hair when all she does is sit inside and moan .I think painting the kitchens the only thing I've seen her do in a long time .Mike even makes dinner ,what does she do all day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
That’s terrible! I’m actually really angry. How can a salon ‘test out’ masks. You can’t not wear them. Ridiculous! The guidelines are there for a reason and they should not be open before the 4th. If using masks is an issue they should have phased in the amount of people with colours to get used to it. Wish someone would refer the company to public health/trading standards.
Laura has a platform and should be using it to encourage people to follow the guidance. One rule for them and one for others.

Why is she so obsessed with the brows and hair when all she does is sit inside and moan .I think painting the kitchens the only thing I've seen her do in a long time .Mike even makes dinner ,what does she do all day 🤷‍♀️
I’m pretty sure all she does it shop for tat for her kids. Have you seen how much ‘stuff’ they have? It’s consumerism at the worst.

That’s terrible! I’m actually really angry. How can a salon ‘test out’ masks. You can’t not wear them. Ridiculous! The guidelines are there for a reason and they should not be open before the 4th. If using masks is an issue they should have phased in the amount of people with colours to get used to it. Wish someone would refer the company to public health/trading standards.
Laura has a platform and should be using it to encourage people to follow the guidance. One rule for them and one for others.

I’m pretty sure all she does it shop for tat for her kids. Have you seen how much ‘stuff’ they have? It’s consumerism at the worst.
It's ridiculous, especially as she doesn't take them anywhere .To the farm(an odd time ) or costa for a drive through coffee is about the height of it. I don't think that warrants a full Zara wardrobe..

Reactions: 3
She shops and pisses around in Everleys bedroom.

She seems less of a snob than she was before she had the kids though.

My god now she's she's started on the Zara autumn range, she really needs to get a life 😂

She really needs a job! I feel sorry for Mike, I imagine she also has a cleaner.
I'd love to know what she does all day ? that house is always a mess .Harrison would have been at school so she would only have Everly at home ,Mike seems to do all the cooking when he gets home and I don't think she's had any work throughout lockdown that I've noticed . All she seems to do is moan he must be fed up with her, no wonder he's rarely home .Maybe he's only there for the kids ! if she's anything like she comes across in her vids I couldn't blame him 💤

What does Mike do for a job? She mentioned recently he's started a new job I think. She has very expensive taste and I can't see how she brings any money in herself.

She's definitely changed in the last year or so. I can't relate to her anymore tbh. The one thing I do like is her house isn't massive and is a modest size for a first time buy, although I can see them moving in the near future and it probably will be!

I think he works in SM she didn't go into detail .Don't know about the new job. I think she said they were looking to move again but not in the near future?

What does Mike do for a job? She mentioned recently he's started a new job I think. She has very expensive taste and I can't see how she brings any money in herself.

She's definitely changed in the last year or so. I can't relate to her anymore tbh. The one thing I do like is her house isn't massive and is a modest size for a first time buy, although I can see them moving in the near future and it probably will be!
You have to think 90% of what you see is probably gifted to her, she’s always tagged brands asking for stuff under the guise of ‘looking for recommendation’ ! I don’t follow her but used too, I couldn’t cope with the blatant begging.

Reactions: 4
Bobby Brown seem to be obsessed with Laura, they send her everything they sell and I can’t understand why??

All it does is makes me avoid BB -the opposite of what they think it’s doing 😂

Reactions: 4
Bobby Brown seem to be obsessed with Laura, they send her everything they sell and I can’t understand why??

All it does is makes me avoid BB -the opposite of what they think it’s doing 😂
I totally get what you mean. I'm never influenced by it 🤣

Reactions: 1
I have not yet worked out if that is naturally the way she smiles or if she’s trying to pout or something

• Haha
Don't know about that dress she wore to the picnic it's like something a prisoner would be made wear !

• Haha
Her new hair, hmm proper sensible mum cut! Not loving it! Looked much better before the cut 🥺

Also what’s the point of taking pics in a lavender field if you’re going to apply so much filtering that the lavender is no longer purple and in fact you can’t even see it 😂😂😂

Hair before:
FB255B3A-14ED-4609-811B-0439274BEB21.jpeg

Hair after:
3C67A9AF-E160-4014-A09D-873AA16F138D.jpeg

Yeah her hair was far better before she looks years older with the new do ,and really plain looking..