Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her but I came her but I came here after the story of everlys wardrobe. She's got more clothes than me!

Reactions: 2
Poor little girl can’t even talk properly because her teeth are so damaged from the dummy and yet Laura still allows her to have it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just noticed how much she blinks, kinda one of those cant be unseen things 🙈 that's all I notice now Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor little girl can’t even talk properly because her teeth are so damaged from the dummy and yet Laura still allows her to have it.
This is literally my pet peeve it makes her so un-cute!! Her dummy teeth are awful!

You can tell already even from such a young age her kids are going to be little shits when they’re older she’s going to have her work cut out, it seems they rule the roost already!

Reactions: 7
Not sure if I’ve missed this but has Laura commented on the latest on all the racism and police brutality that’s happening lately? Quite a few influencers with families that don’t usually comment on this have done.

I ask because her partner is a black man and her son is mixed race but she rarely uses her platform to raise awareness about issues that affect the very people closest to her.

I know she commented on that race issue a while back with Mrs Meldrum but nothing on this issue. Strange. And frankly disappointing.

Not sure if I’ve missed this but has Laura commented on the latest on all the racism and police brutality that’s happening lately? Quite a few influencers with families that don’t usually comment on this have done.

I ask because her partner is a black man and her son is mixed race but she rarely uses her platform to raise awareness about issues that affect the very people closest to her.

I know she commented on that race issue a while back with Mrs Meldrum but nothing on this issue. Strange. And frankly disappointing.
More bothered about 'protecting her brand' and not rocking the boat than standing up for issues that will undoubtedly affect her kids and millions. It's awful, she should speak out as should any influencer with a platform.

Reactions: 3
Just because you have a black partner and children does NOT mean you should speak up on an issue if you do not want too! There is no rule when having children with a black man to take the role of a commentator.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just because you have a black partner and children does NOT mean you should speak up on an issue if you do not want too! There is no rule when having children with a black man to take the role of a commentator.
As I said above, every influencer with a platform should be speaking out. However most are far too afraid of it rocking the boat than standing up for what is right, same reason none of them discuss politics.

Reactions: 3

As I said above, every influencer with a platform should be speaking out. However most are far too afraid of it rocking the boat than standing up for what is right, same reason none of them discuss politics.
Yes I totally agree. You don’t have to be a social commentor on an issue like this. But surely show some compassion and support on a huge issue like this? It’s not that she chooses not to speak up on racism, Mrs meldrum incident being a good example she was very quick to add her comments of support to her. It’s her silence on this issue I find telling...just my opinion of course.

Edited now for an update: Just checked her ig stories and seen she’s reposted from two accounts.(y) I’m really pleased she’s read my comments and taken some action and chosen to use her platform to raise awareness about this.Sometimes people take constructive criticism the wrong way but she hasn’t she’s seen her silence on this issue is where the problem lies. Good on her for making that change!

Last edited:
I disagree, I don't think they should be speaking out unless they know exactly what they're talking about .Most will just use this issue as a platform for more views. I don't think they should jump on the bandwagon just for the sake of it..it should be something you believe in ..Otherwise it comes across as bad taste IMO

Reactions: 2
I disagree, I don't think they should be speaking out unless they know exactly what they're talking about .Most will just use this issue as a platform for more views. I don't think they should jump on the bandwagon just for the sake of it..it should be something you believe in ..Otherwise it comes across as bad taste IMO
I understand what you mean about jumping on the bandwagon but what exactly do you “need to know” when it comes speaking out on a social issue that affects a large number of people? You don’t need to be a social commentator or expert to show compassion and care. It’s also a positive way to show support on an issue. Silence on issues like this is the problem. She’s done it now and in my opinion that is important.

I understand what you mean about jumping on the bandwagon but what exactly do you “need to know” when it comes speaking out on a social issue that affects a large number of people? You don’t need to be a social commentator or expert to show compassion and care. It’s also a positive way to show support on an issue. Silence on issues like this is the problem. She’s done it now and in my opinion that is important.
She's done it because her hand was forced not off her own back by the look of things ,that's tells me it didn't interest her in the first place .The need to know on social issues is passing on ill informed info on a subject to impressionable followers, who may or may not act on this info (not racism in particular)If you want to highlight a subject do it ! but take a real interest not just for the clicks..

Does she even see Mike's family she never talks about them at all..

Can’t believe this woman, openly bragging about having had her hair done at a salon that is clearly open illegally during lockdown, passing it off as being a "tester" for her cousins salon while they apparently test out the new social distancing and safety measures before opening properly again soon LOL ok hun. I noticed a few people called her out on it but she has deleted the comments.

• Angry
Reactions: 4