Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Icy

Well she can’t do any talking stories as she hasn’t got her extensions in!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Another bored housewife leading a shallow selfish life whose hobby, main purpose in life, is seeing how much she can get for free. So crass considering they can afford many of the things they get for free anyway. Some people have no class or moral values 🙄 stopped following her ages ago. She became another freebie hunting instamum clone 🥱

Mumof2boys

Shes doing a giveaway to where she's just stayed ..do we think her stay was gifted too no ad marked

Pinkglitter123

When asked what car do you drive... a black one. Come on even if you're not into cars you would know the make at least

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Seems so distasteful to be doing #Ads this evening.
still trying to line her pocket while other people have such huge worries 😐

• Angry

Morris99

I like playing the #AD game. How small and hidden can she make her labelling.

She bought her followers ! Desperate to be TheHouseBuild.

Biggest grabber on the gram ! Embarrassing.

Another one who will sell her kids privacy for a freebie.

Whatajoker

I unfollowed The Berkshire build ages ago because she’s a beggy twat. Everything is gifted or ads. So unrealistic. Her house is plan and quite frankly boring.

Morris99

Bad taste with a capital T! Put your f*cking phone down ! Over sharing the death of a close relative. Your first thought is to constantly film the grieving family ?

She’s a disgrace. Who would even give Instagram a second thought ? Vile women

Shes doing a giveaway to where she's just stayed ..do we think her stay was gifted too no ad marked
Absolutely think it was free or certainly discounted - why else would a hotel just giveaway a break - she won’t be doing it for nothing - she will have a financial benefit from this. She’s such a grabby narc with the most boring voice- it’s so dull!

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
It’s the same questions every time with the same background picture! The whole world knows the names of her paint colour 😴, what a yawn fest.
I was thinking that. I can name her bloody paint colours. Not that it matters as the colour is as boring as she is

• Haha

Helen1273

Hardly posts for days and then wham bam here come the PR products, Ads and swipe ups, she really is something else! It’s the same after every absence.

• Sick

loubylou50

VIP Member
How long do we think it’ll be before she starts copying her bestie x_inside_hamilton_house_x and building a pool in the garden?! We all know they’re all about who has the biggest and best!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
View attachment 320704View attachment 320705
Ah what a saintly hero she is for providing all these local businesses with their step up in the world! And Laura, there is such a thing as Google . . . it really helps when you’re searching for something . . . BUT there is that annoying issue that it won’t provide you with freebies like begging on Insta will, hey!! 🙄
Omg!!! How blatant is she?!!! All that money and still doesn’t want to pay for a few measly biscuits!!!! She should be ashamed of herself x

Morris99

Oh but she has, have you seen how busy she’s been stamping out her own handmade clay gift tags for Xmas?! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ You know, all the essential stuff!
Free £60 wreath !! Why do these grabbers not just put their hand in their pocket !

Rosiepie

VIP Member
So now she's chatting all the time with Georgia from TOWIE. Is she just desperate to be a zlist celeb??
She’s always trying to latch on to other ‘meinfluencers’. She tags mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon, looks like she’s trying to get a collab with ikea too! She’s just another wealthy housewife who wants to be part of the ‘freebie’ lifestyle that has become all too common on insta. She comes across as desperate and shallow like the rest of them.

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I’ve mentioned her on this thread before- she is AWFUL- def needs a thread. She’s so show off - look at how much money we’ve got. Brag, brag, brag.So brash and tacky.
To be honest at first I thought she was joking with the bragging but obviously not as she constantly name drops things. Like today her hubby and son have “taken the Bentley for a run”. Like you do! 😂 I would love to know how they have made their money as they are not even that old really. Should we create a thread dedicated to her? Not sure how you do it though 😂

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Free £60 wreath !! Why do these grabbers not just put their hand in their pocket !
Ah there’s nothing quite like a gifted Xmas is there? It’s just take, take,take, beg,beg,beg - just what society needs right now - another influencer wannabe clone 😡 🎅

Reactions: 3