Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LovesTheDrama

The laundry.... sorry I mean “linen” cupboard is complete🤦‍♀️These posts are really grating on me. These home accounts once complete not that it was much of a journey but finding all these endless swipe ups for candles and vases just so needy and desperate. Are people seriously DM asking about bowls, vases, candles and items she wears from New Look daily???

Reactions: 4

Morris99

No markings at all on this one !! Hundreds of pounds of more free shit ! Grabby sneaky c*nt
Hi Laura 👏🏻
I see you reposted , nice and clear labelling now ! NOT.
The shittest review of an expensive product - pointless.

• Haha

MDH86

Don’t forget the free garden furniture table and chairs!
I felt this way about Style the Clutter, who I usually like, but I was really irritated to see the new garden furniture she was gifted. She is RICH and doesn’t need free shit. What about hosting a giveaway for keyworkers who might really appreciate somewhere lovely to relax after this horrible pandemic is over. If it were me I’d just feel guilty enjoying thousands of pounds of gifted furniture when I know I could easily afford it myself and people are particularly struggling right now.

Morris99

She said she was looking for somewhere to stay for a family weekend ‘ looking for recommendations blah blah blah’

Oh and surprise surprise ! She’s become a member of the press and she’s left her badly designed mansion and gone on a free trip ! Unbelievable

The brass neck of these grabbers !

Icy

She couldn’t seem to understand why there was no hand sanitiser anywhere today - and buys vinegar cleaner but not sure what it’s for? I don’t think she’s very bright 😂

And if she says ‘hi guys! I just wanted to pop on..... one more time’

• Haha

Pinky1977

Such a beg. Today I am wearing #tag #tag #tag. Mint velvet are not going to give you shit! Get back to your free holiday !!

teaspilly

Does anyone know what happened to her 2 night giveaway with the littlebrackenluxury? She said the winner would be announced on 6th November but no winner was confirmed and now both accounts have turned off their comments… seems pretty suspect if you ask me!

• Wow

Icy

I think it’s disgusting how she gets her poor little boy to talk to the people in her phone. What do these people teach their children about phone use? We are breeding a screwed up generation.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Ugh, why do you need a balloon arch anyway for 4 people stuck at home and why does she need one for free??

Have to say I came across her account via the Bowens and all I could think was, they custom built....that? Granted it's very nice and tasteful on the inside but the outside literally looks like any old new build in Berkshire!

loubylou50

VIP Member
AKA please someone send me a free balloon arch! And her post after this was asking for boys toys recommendations - you’ve had a son for 5 years, I think you might have a fair idea of toys, but hey let’s pimp out a child’s birthday for freebies!!
3615B506-6F0B-445F-BDB3-2474260833E2.jpeg

• Wow

Rosiepie

VIP Member
Posting a picture which features gifted and AD items and taking about how kindness costs nothing is in such bad taste. Even my husband agreed this is not nice at all. So tactless. I want to share an article that was featured yesterday about influencers and how perhaps they should be made accountable for their actions, and what they post/ advertise. I don’t want my kids growing up in an influencer culture. I already see how bad it is and I do fear how it will worsen if we don’t talk about it, and that’s why I think we need Tattle - to talk openly about what influencers are doing. The ASA and brands also need to be more accountable too. We need more transparency, and rules regulating this industry and the effect these influencers can have on others.

Attachments

• Sick

GossipBlue

VIP Member
What a boring, unfulfilled life she must lead if thr highlight of her day is putting white towels in a pile, followed by putting white sheets in a basket and then white soaps in a jar. Yawn!! I'd rather have mismatched towels thrown into my airing cupboard, an average size house and some friends and things to do rather than have a grand house full of boring crap and doing nothing except waiting for online validation from strangers
What’s with the labelling of shelves and boxes? You can see what’s there - you don’t need a label to remind you!! Ffs! 😂

LovesTheDrama

So the mass of Easter posts begin🙄Wonder how many swipes for the same candles, vases (because SO many people are asking🤔) and baking posts there will be now

Pinky1977

Why is it the rich wives who couldn’t possibly stoke up the energy to work for a living get non stop gifted stuff ! And I mean endless holidays !

Look at this hidden gifted tag.

This one is a housebuild wannabe who gets more free stuff than her.

Attachments

• Wow

Icy

She has put some boots at the bottom of the stairs just so she can add a swipe up and tag her mate. She’s so weird.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
instagram was just a total cringe-fest yesterday. As if she cares for one second about the BlackLivesMatter movement Or the stories behind it. She has just moved swiftly back to swipe ups. Would be better to say nothing.
I agree. So embarrassing watching people post little black squares and then 12 hours later showing off all the expensive things they were given for their birthday/ swipe ups/ business as usual etc. Bandwagon springs to mind.

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Posts about Sir Tom moore, then a swipe up right after 😔
That just sums her up in a nutshell! A Greedy and insensitive “influencer” who only gives a damn about herself and making money! Which she clearly doesn’t need as we see her camera pan and constantly remind us she has a huge house