Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinky1977

Totally taking the piss with all the GIFTED posts now . £2k set of furniture for her mansion garden on stories and feed with no mention of AD!!

Do these people not realise how grabby they look!

Reactions: 5

MissTeddy

VIP Member
The 40th party is for her sister in law, Ella, who lost her husband just a short while ago. It is so incredibly insensitive and inappropriate to splash it all over Instagram- her first birthday without her husband- it’s NOT CONTENT YOU VAPID COW.

loubylou50

VIP Member
29A5CCFC-C421-4350-9497-E9545F8FC235.jpeg
41BA44E1-4A3D-4411-A8FB-40CDD0CA4EE4.jpeg

Ah what a saintly hero she is for providing all these local businesses with their step up in the world! And Laura, there is such a thing as Google . . . it really helps when you’re searching for something . . . BUT there is that annoying issue that it won’t provide you with freebies like begging on Insta will, hey!! 🙄

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
She really wants to be the house build. I’m sure her accent is fake. She sounds so odd when she talks !
I think there is a lot of fakeness there to be honest. I think they're pretty 'new money' and she's just been lucky enough to marry someone who's made a lot of money from property. Even the fact that she uses 'Berkshire' like its some kind of bloody royal title. I live here and noone describes as livijg in Berkshire, they refer to the towns. Like Slough. And Bracknell. (I do know she doesn't live in either of these place but doesn't sound quite so great now does it!

GossipBlue

VIP Member
This pandemic is the perfect time for influencers to use their platform for good. If Laura was indeed doing charitable work, surely she’d mention it to give those charities more awareness, as most are crying out for help, support and donations. These instagrammers pretty much document everything else in their lives, so why leave out mentioning something as important as charitable work and random acts of kindness such as regifting free stuff?? One influencer was recently gifted some lovely boxes of chocolates from a well know chocolate company, they thanked the company for the kind gift, and showed them to their followers, and then made sure they told their audience they would be donating the boxes to a local hospice. Sorry but it really doesn’t make sense not to mention a charity or charitable act, especially when charities need all the awareness they can get during these unprecedented times.
Well said! She documents every other aspect of her life (every aspect!) so why would she not mention regifting or charitable work?!!
Doesn’t make sense.

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Those kids will grow and think they've been colour blind for their whole childhood. Bloody beige everything

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
How can she seriously not have seen Tic Tacs in the shops for years?! You can seriously tell she doesn’t live in the really world with the unwashed general public 🤣 as these are in every supermarket and petrol station! 🤦🏼‍♀️
54CC5AFC-AE36-4577-B2F2-EFBE7FD2CA4C.png

CandylaneT

Shame on Waitrose for gifting her!
Laura does get gifted some items from companies BUT she is also incredibly generous and donates most gifted items on to people more in need. I know of her from others and she does an awful lot of charity work and fundraising for various charities. The hampers she has been gifted she has donated to families in need to spread sone festive joy which is incredibly kind and generous. I know from a far it may seem like these instagramers take and are greedy and I can imagine an awful lot are but I felt the need to comment as on this occasion I know that she also gives alot back to people with little to no recognition .

• Haha

Rosiepie

VIP Member
She’s gifted everything and takes everything including beds and mattresses. And it does not take 2 years to find a picture for a room - you’ve waited for someone (desenio) to gift one to you! She really is unbelievable. She’s always on the beg - it’s so shameful. She styles herself on the likes of beggy becks from the house build and SJ from just a little build who are all grabby, beggy shallow instagrammers, using their kids as and when required to make money. She’ll tag anyone who’s popular to try and up engagement, followers and brands. I truly think this woman’s morals are awful

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
2 weeks in a row she has been gifted hampers of food. Is there anyone less in need of free food than this pretentious prick??? Give it to someone who needs it FFS

• Wow

Pinky1977

I agree!however I still like her page the ads are becoming annoying now.
It’s a shame. If I didn’t work, had a rich husband who’s property firm built me a house I wouldn’t give a shit about sharin Egyptian cotton towels !

• Haha

Icy

So weird! Maybe she cannot see anything with colour? All her outfits are bland. Her house is bland. She commented on the colour palette somewhere the other day - which was just bland browns. She is bland 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Helen1273

I totally agree, she disappears for weeks at a time only to come back, mostly on weekends, to brag and add swipe ups, such a bore.

Rosiepie

VIP Member
A
Totally disgusting ! I hope she chokes on it ! Sad, bored housewife. Prostitutes those children for a couple of quid and told the world about the very sad death of the brother in law! She’s a total disgrace to the human race.

Can’t get enough food to cover the huge surge in demand for families at the food bank I volunteer at. We supply her local area ! Heart breaking and to see her get send all this.😡🤬
Agree - what she does is utterly disgusting. She can easily afford to buy her own food and hampers. She is morphing into beggy becs from the house build and all the others like her. They do nothing for society, apart from drain it. Laura literally lives for gifted, free stuff and to feature in ads, she is practically drooling when she mentions gifted or ad! 🤢 I do think when people are ThIS shallow, they must be missing something in their lives. What a sad bunch of women they are - all copying and competing with each other on social media for likes, engagement, validations, brand awareness, etc etc

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
So she’s been quiet thought she was going to come back with something about lockdown being hard etc etc

no just a fuck load of affiliate links
What an unlikable person

Morris99

Laura does get gifted some items from companies BUT she is also incredibly generous and donates most gifted items on to people more in need. I know of her from others and she does an awful lot of charity work and fundraising for various charities. The hampers she has been gifted she has donated to families in need to spread sone festive joy which is incredibly kind and generous. I know from a far it may seem like these instagramers take and are greedy and I can imagine an awful lot are but I felt the need to comment as on this occasion I know that she also gives alot back to people with little to no recognition .
Bull shit !
So the free £1500 garden furniture, fire pit , pictures, luxury bedding, towels, white bedroom furniture, cushions etc.... what using them for a bit before she kindly gifts?
Free £300 juicing ?
Fuck off Laura ! Your a sad, bored housewife with nothing better to do!
Shares every part of her life including using her children for free stuff and over sharing about a family death !! Yeah right !

loubylou50

VIP Member
I find it quite ignorant when these people don’t caption their stories too. If you really cared about ALL of your audience being able to know what your saying, they should caption, Laura included.
Well well, look we now have captions today! 🤣
4B0F4FB1-9F30-4552-A572-2F9383EC6DDB.png

Rosiepie

VIP Member
I think gifting at a time of crisis is in bad taste. Dunelm also gifted Mrs Hinch a similar bouquet today. Plus they aren’t really gifts - more a business transaction. Imagine if she didn’t promote the gift? No more future freebies from dunelm etc. It’s all very transactional with terms attached and therefore not a gift at all.

Icy

Even her advent calendar is black and white. Where are all the Christmas colours and pictures? Poor children! The life is sucked out of everything she does.