Laura Anderson #7 Will attend the opening of a dishwasher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently you need to cut the fringe in yourself seen a few tiktoks, shocking price!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Apparently you need to cut the fringe in yourself seen a few tiktoks, shocking price!!
Perrie Sian was advertising one last night and it looked ridiculous. She discovered that you had to cut the fringe in yourself and couldn't believe it !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she all of a sudden so bleeping unlikeable? My perimenopause ass finds her so annoying lately, she grinds my gears. Has she gotten worse, or am I morphing into a crabbit old cow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she all of a sudden so bleeping unlikeable? My perimenopause ass finds her so annoying lately, she grinds my gears. Has she gotten worse, or am I morphing into a crabbit old cow?!
No she’s irritating as duck! She treats Bonnie like a prop and she’s not taking good care of Buddy.

Reactions: 15
Some things just should be kept off social media wtf is she even thinking 💩😑 announcing it to the world. Poor kid when she's older seeing all the stuff she's posted about her

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Some things just should be kept off social media wtf is she even thinking 💩😑 announcing it to the world. Poor kid when she's older seeing all the stuff she's posted about her
And leaving her in the bath unsupervised….

• Wow
Reactions: 24
And leaving her in the bath unsupervised….
So dangerous, honestly even people without kids know not to leave babies and young children unattended! Like the seat is only suctioned down 😑 would only take for her to lean to far and it would pull the suction off

Reactions: 14
Her first instinct is to get her phone out and record the fact that Bonnie tit herself and its all over the carpet?! Clean it up and make sure Bonnie is OK

And then to top it off she's actually recording herself leaving Bonnie unsupervised in the bath. It's bad enough she obviously leaves Bonnie unsupervised but to broadcast that to the world is absolutely baffling. I hope her health visitor or mum is watching and has a word

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I hate to point out Laura but Bonnie ‘tit herself’ constantly as she is a baby. What I cannot fathom is how it’s ended up all over the place like that and in sink. So was she having happy off time? If so it happens because she doesn’t know how to not just poop but you do not POST IT ON THE INTERNET. Or leave her alone in the bath. Ffs. This woman!!!!

Reactions: 24
Of course your first thought when your child has had an accident is to pick up your phone and film it. Not only that but post it to thousands of people. That poor baby gets absolutely no privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
omg bonnie climbed up the sink and shat in the sink.

Then when in the bath her mum left her unsupervised why she filmed her tit for the gram. 🤬

Reactions: 6
Some people just should not have kids! So Bonnie “tit herself” news flash Laura she’s a baby!! And her first thought is to film it and share all over the internet for 1000s to see. How is it on the floor, and in the sink and she had enough time to “eat it”??Then openly announces she’s left her alone in the bath?! Wtf

Reactions: 14
Ha ha, wait till she has to work on toilet training! It’s just 💩 Laura!! Just clean it up and move on ffs. You’d think she’d never seen her own baby’s 💩 before.

Reactions: 7