Laura Anderson #6 Laura hates being a mum, interferes with her sole aim to just be an insta hun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always say excuse the “flashing” there is such a thing as privacy and you can delete it Laura..I wonder how Gary feels about his babies every move being on social media..he doesn’t appear to over expose his kids on the same level as his crazy ex! Poor wee Bonnie should be safeguarded…it’s so wrong to publicly overshare your child like that 😞😞😞

She’s so strange 😂 why is she always flinging the poor kid about like that.

View attachment 2914340

Reactions: 4
Why does she always say excuse the “flashing” there is such a thing as privacy and you can delete it Laura..I wonder how Gary feels about his babies every move being on social media..he doesn’t appear to over expose his kids on the same level as his crazy ex! Poor wee Bonnie should be safeguarded…it’s so wrong to publicly overshare your child like that 😞😞😞
I dont think he gives a duck. Doesn't seem to be playing any active part in Bonnie's life at the moment, or barely at all so.......

Reactions: 4