Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Queen of recycling everyone else's content creation ideas 👑♻🙄
So lazy. Not like she hasn't all day to come up with something, but I suppose that would get in the way of lounging on the couch and eating minieggs.

Reactions: 3

SheLeft

VIP Member
I also thought Laura looked really nice last night. I didn’t think it was matronly at all and the main difference is she looked comfortable! She wasn’t trying to convince us and herself that this size 24 is fine really. What a shocker, NFD go up to a 28….

I also find that kind of crude humour really dull. I also don’t think it’s Laura’s humour either, she’s going along with Lottie. Tbh, I think Laura is smarter than that but she can’t wreck the working relationship (and, brutally, the women that follow and click the links also like it).

it’s the whole crux of her influencing issue - she got famous being herself and ever since has moved further and further away from that to who she thinks (or is told, by her management) the ‘audience’ want. And maybe Laura circa 2020 would have fewer followers but I think she might be happier.
She's not going to be able to milk what she's doing for much longer though. People will get bored of seeing her trying on clothes surely? And she'll be too big to fit in any brands soon too, she's already busting out of most of the clothes she tries on.

Richip16

No not slimmer just photoshopped for attention to fit in more affiliate linked ugly dresses. Todays a prime example copying Lauren in a dress already seen(who wore it better!)

MotherInferior43

Absolutely vile and vulgar not funny at all. Have to say the outfit doesn’t look too bad on her but does anyone know how much the skirt is? If she’s calling it an ‘investment piece’ I’m guessing it’s not under £50…

Furnessian

VIP Member
How did she manage to squeeze herself into the XXL Abercrombie & Fitch dress? I’m sure she can hardly breathe. I guess she carries most of her weight in ther belly area and those dresses are very forgiving round there.

lissy8219

VIP Member
Just seen the inspo and reality post about her bedroom. She tries to copy the original and it still looks cheap and soulless. She has no interior design ability at all. But well done her on making 7 posts on her home account in 9 months.... And to think people said she was lazy.
Don't be too harsh on her, she has a super busy life....
sitting on her arse eating mini eggs is a full time job.🤣

• Haha

HoGi

VIP Member
I have to say I didn’t like it either - maybe the skirt with a different top would look nice, but with the blouse tucked into it, I thought it looked a bit old.
Yeh I thought with a tshirt and trainers it would be less matronly

And Lottie with her whole outfit and hair looks like a preschooler

• Haha

Furnessian

VIP Member
That photo they have chosen for the event is fucking terrible. Laura in a dress way too tight for her and Lottie with her nashers out (dress also too small for her). Why that one??

They’re going to be unbearable over the next few days. aren’t they?

cocobutter20

I've just seen someone moaning that the new sienna miller range in m&s only goes up to a 20 & that some of the larger sizes will not be available in store. I know people can where what they want but my issue with this "stock my size" crap is that certain styles only suit a smaller physique / frame so I get why not every retailer stocks up to a size 30 (which lets be fair this is where it's heading)!! Stores stock sizes that sell - that's the top & bottom of it - it's all about profit margins
There’s some clothes that just don’t suit larger frame ! I’m large and a pair of shorts look terrible on me no one wants to see my fat hanging out including me !

Last edited:

RestingBunchFace

I don’t think it’s doing anything for Laura’s like ability or dress sense aligning herself more closely with Lottie. It’s just making her even more cringe and insufferable.

Lauren did a much better job of covering their event on social media as a participant than Laura did as the host. I know she was obviously on stage during the whole thing but they’ve got an agent plus friends and family there who could’ve been capturing content for them to put out some behind the scenes stuff before the professional photos.

mee43

VIP Member
Agreed. I have to buy Petite clothes as I'm such a short arse and it's so frustrating when you find something that looks great with loads of colour options and then you click on Petite and suddenly it only comes in black and a weird bright green pattern.
They seem to use up all their surplus Leopard print material on the Petite range, too 😡 😂

Furnessian

VIP Member
it’s £129.

That’s a decent outfit on her from the front. Who knows what it actually looks like irl.

• Wow