Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Looks like an elomi strapless? Might be wrong though I'm no bra expert 😂 I hate it when they do that too. It's so pathetic like I'm she can survive without the 3 pence per click or whatever it is.
Juat did a reverse search on Google & that was what it came up with - seems to about £40

Reactions: 3

HoGi

VIP Member
Totally agree with this. I'm not a plus size (well, I am by some peoples standards like my size 10 SIL but we wont talk about her cos she's a bitch!) but I wouldn't wear the same outfit as a size 8 friend just because it came in my size. It would probably look awful on me because I've got a bum and thighs. I'd rather wear something cut for someone of my shape and size that was flattering.
Even two people who are the same size can have totally different body shapes and suit totally different things.

Me and my sister are the same (plus) size. But I am about 6 inches taller than her and have big belly, slimmer arms/legs and absolutely no hips or bum. She on the other hand is all hips and bum. So I can wear wide trousers and looks fab whereas she looks awful.

She has a much bigger bust than me, so certain dresses suit her much better than me.

With the Internet and variety of clothing these days Laura should be happy she can buy what she wants.

I can't remember the last time I went shopping and can back with bags full of stuff, it isn't the 00s anymore. Now the Evri man comes every day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm being followed around by the green crochet dress because I went to look at what it looked like on the model (I didn't follow her aff link). It looks like a very difficult dress for anyone to wear. It's got a very wide neckline, probably great if you've got fake (but not too big) boobs, but I feel like most people would just be swinging around in it at risk of flashing a tit.

Reactions: 2

Furnessian

VIP Member
Also, they’re charging $210 for it in the US. I don’t mind a bit of a mark up to cover costs etc but that is a ridiculous difference.

hereorthere

Chatty Member
The ribbon in the hair? Jesus wept 🙄 Yeah Laura should have thrown on a pair of runners and a t-shirt. The matching thing tho, Christ above.

The amount of effort she puts into defending herself or searching for content to share to tell people to leave her alone, honestly if she was happy and positive she wouldn't waste her time. She would be better off using that time for self improvement, whatever that means to her, or something useful. I've said it a million times, time is a gift, the amount of it she has to herself day in day out that she just flits away.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Just watched her holiday must have a reel - is it just me but neither if the dresses fit her boobs the khaki beach dress her boobs look like they're under her arms & one of the straps just looks in a really weird position! Can't quite figure out whats wrong with it

• Haha

mee43

VIP Member
The boobs comment was weird, unless Lauren wore more than one outfit the dress she wore wasn’t particularly booby…? Just their standard milkmaid floral style!
To be fair to her, ‘slutty brownies’ is a specific recipe where you have layers of cookie dough and sometimes biscuits/oreos included… aka piling more fat and sugar in. Not saying I love the name, just that it isn’t Laura specific.
I stand corrected on the brownies then 🙈 - apologies to her (it’s an awful name though! 😂)
She still bangs on about boobs too much though! 😉

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Nevermind, she filled us all in - Ross has been in Italy for a week and he is only meeting them tomorrow. This is so odd 🤣
If she went with him to Australia, I’d get it because they could have made a holiday out of it and some companies will even allow you to push your flights back (if you pay for your accommodation for the extra time) so that was a HUGE opportunity for an epic holiday. But chasing him down in Italy when they were there not that long ago?! Stalkerish crazy wife vibes

• Haha

Globetrotter

Thought the bedroom looked nice till I saw what had inspired it 🤣 it's like a poor man's version 🫠 feel like I'm being original now by NOT having panelling in my house!
---
On her house account she showed a glimpse of the backyard… what the actual heck did they do?! They dug up the whole thing? Also one of the windows in that room literally looks out onto a brick wall. It’s grim
It looks like a massive hole!

• Heart

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
That is the loveliest I think Laura has looked. She looked absolutely gorgeous last night (in my opinion!). Her outfit really really suited her. So great to see her in something not 1-2 sizes too small. X

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
The bedrooms are tiny… that room she just showed is an absolute joke, especially when she shows the inspo pic. There is no way you can fit any bedside tables in there and it will look claustrophobic…