Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then šŸŽ¶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine being a professional pond installer moving into a new build and not knowing you canā€™t just dig a massive duck off hole in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched her holiday must have a reel - is it just me but neither if the dresses fit her boobs the khaki beach dress her boobs look like they're under her arms & one of the straps just looks in a really weird position! Can't quite figure out whats wrong with it
I thought this and wondered if sheā€™s not zipping them up at the back?

Reactions: 3
I'm being followed around by the green crochet dress because I went to look at what it looked like on the model (I didn't follow her aff link). It looks like a very difficult dress for anyone to wear. It's got a very wide neckline, probably great if you've got fake (but not too big) boobs, but I feel like most people would just be swinging around in it at risk of flashing a tit.

Reactions: 2
She's vile, such little class. Thinks being vulgar is hilarious. The two of them are so immature together. Dressed like a nan going to a 50th with her granddaughter. When she says it's an investment piece but highly recommends, yeah but you got it for free, so we don't believe a word you utter. You just know all their free clothes are thrown off in piles on the floor and not minded. If they were paying their own hard earned cash for them they'd look after them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m a big girl and I get hot and sweaty on days like this, but Iā€™ve never once felt the urge to fan my vag. Is this normal? Am I just blessed with exceptionally cool private parts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely vile and vulgar not funny at all. Have to say the outfit doesnā€™t look too bad on her but does anyone know how much the skirt is? If sheā€™s calling it an ā€˜investment pieceā€™ Iā€™m guessing itā€™s not under Ā£50ā€¦

itā€™s Ā£129.

Thatā€™s a decent outfit on her from the front. Who knows what it actually looks like irl.

• Wow
Also, theyā€™re charging $210 for it in the US. I donā€™t mind a bit of a mark up to cover costs etc but that is a ridiculous difference.

But it didnā€™t cost Laura Ā£129 as itā€™s a ā€œpr pieceā€ presumably along with the free tickets to see girls aloud šŸ™„
The more these companies do things like this, the less I want to shop with them.

Reactions: 10
What is she wearing? The blouse and long skirt for a concert. Itā€™s so matronly. She does look like sheā€™s out with her granddaughter. And the matching sequins, god help us. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is she wearing? The blouse and long skirt for a concert. Itā€™s so matronly. She does look like sheā€™s out with her granddaughter. And the matching sequins, god help us. šŸ™„
I have to say I didnā€™t like it either - maybe the skirt with a different top would look nice, but with the blouse tucked into it, I thought it looked a bit old.

Reactions: 1
I have to say I didnā€™t like it either - maybe the skirt with a different top would look nice, but with the blouse tucked into it, I thought it looked a bit old.
Yeh I thought with a tshirt and trainers it would be less matronly

And Lottie with her whole outfit and hair looks like a preschooler

• Haha
The ribbon in the hair? Jesus wept šŸ™„ Yeah Laura should have thrown on a pair of runners and a t-shirt. The matching thing tho, Christ above.

That is the loveliest I think Laura has looked. She looked absolutely gorgeous last night (in my opinion!). Her outfit really really suited her. So great to see her in something not 1-2 sizes too small. X