Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then 🎶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I didn’t enjoy the podcast - too over excited and shouty for me.
But Lauren had a much more honest and open approach. Much less defensive.
And as soon as they started covering topics like exercise and trying to be healthy, I think it was the beginning of the end.
Because Lauren took a different stance, and in Laura’s mind, that amounts to a personal attack.

Enter Lottie. From somewhere. And now they’re having such a great time grabbing each others boobs, screeching with laughter at absolutely nothing, and playing dress up in endless milkmaid dresses.
I’m gonna stick my neck out and say it won’t last 😉

Reactions: 11
She's not happy again and desperate for attention. Feeling down and worthless. Would you change the record and get down off the cross ffs. That's her content, and cows for today. Get. A. Job.
Sitting eating minieggs, sipping a Doctor Pepper, doom scrolling comparing herself. She is so badly in need of being kept busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lauren was a better fit for Laura for working together. Same Dress, Different Bodies would have worked well with those two and been aimed squarely at the plus sized market, rather than trying to appeal to everyone. If I were a size 12, I wouldn’t want to be seen wearing the same stuff as a size 26.

Reactions: 8
Nevermind, she filled us all in - Ross has been in Italy for a week and he is only meeting them tomorrow. This is so odd 🤣
If she went with him to Australia, I’d get it because they could have made a holiday out of it and some companies will even allow you to push your flights back (if you pay for your accommodation for the extra time) so that was a HUGE opportunity for an epic holiday. But chasing him down in Italy when they were there not that long ago?! Stalkerish crazy wife vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s she comparing her million pound house whilst she does absolutely duck all to that has thieved all her joy?

Reactions: 1
Nevermind, she filled us all in - Ross has been in Italy for a week and he is only meeting them tomorrow. This is so odd 🤣
If she went with him to Australia, I’d get it because they could have made a holiday out of it and some companies will even allow you to push your flights back (if you pay for your accommodation for the extra time) so that was a HUGE opportunity for an epic holiday. But chasing him down in Italy when they were there not that long ago?! Stalkerish crazy wife vibes
This was meant for Lottie’s thread but anyway… Laura is in a codependent relationship with Lottie and Lottie is using Laura as a crutch when everyone else in her life is actually living their lives

Reactions: 4
What’s she comparing her million pound house whilst she does absolutely duck all to that has thieved all her joy?
She might be comparing her life to Lottie’s perhaps, although who the duck would want to be a scatty toddler in a 30-something body or however old Lottie is?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She may have stumbled across comments from people saying they liked Lauren’s attitude better.
Usually a mood like this follows n incident or a remark someone has made.

Reactions: 4
Lottie seems to have lots of problems, why would you compare your own stress-free existence with hers and come out feeling sad?

Reactions: 1
Lottie seems to have lots of problems, why would you compare your own stress-free existence with hers and come out feeling sad?
Yes because Laura doesn't realise how good she's got it because she's a misery guts

Reactions: 2
What would you like her to do about it? She has said they can’t have kids, so?
No, she said she needs to lose weight before the NHS will even look into options for them. She also hinted at having PCOS (?) but that also doesn’t mean you can’t have children…

Reactions: 8
What would you like her to do about it? She has said they can’t have kids, so?
No she said she has been told she will not get support until she loses weight. She refuses to do this, so she is making herself childless. There’s no guarantee losing weight would work obviously but to just dismiss it, means you’re not willing to even try to fulfil that space. She is just too lazy to try something which will be difficult, and take time.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I feel the same about Laura as I do about all people promoting 'body positivity' who are morbidly obese... body positivity won't solve the problem, she is at very high risk of health problems such as liver disease and shorter life expectancy which I'm sure she is acutely aware of. But saying that, I sure as hell don't know what the answer is - I wish I did!!! I have a close friend with their own weight issues at the moment, they have chosen to address this by working with a holistic personal trainer and the results have been great so far, but that's just one person. Laura seemed to be interested in regular cold water swimming for awhile but that doesn't seem to have appeared as much in her feed lately. I feel like she has got so sucked in to the body positivity narrative that for her to actually lose the weight will end in her getting criticism from her followers, hence distancing herself from Lauren. She strikes me as someone with some mental health issues and maybe that needs to be her starting point moving forward. She seems to have a lovely relationship with her nieces, it seems a real shame that she is denying herself the best chances of conceiving by not trying to make better food choices. A friend of mine was refused NHS fertility treatment for the same reason. She lost four stone so that she would be eligible, but then guess what.. got pregnant before needing to take that next step. I guess my post will set her on the defensive again, if she reads on here.... but I quite like Laura and really hope things change for her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7