Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then šŸŽ¶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the shirt and skirt separately but not together

But her and Lottie are so obnoxiously unfunny and crude together. They have the sense of humour of primary school kids

Reactions: 9
I thought the comment about Lottie choosing a short skirt cos she's a slag was really unnecessary. Trying to be funny but failing.

Itā€™s easy to say something is ā€˜an investment pieceā€™ when you havenā€™t had to ā€˜investā€™ in it and was given it for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's like they have an underlying hatred for each other, all the name calling like 'sl*g', groping private parts, prodding breasts etc, but are stuck together because they get shared work. As a mother, L should have more sense than being online prancing around in her underwear like a teenager and fanning her vagina in the back of a taxi. It's chronically embarrassing. All for everyone being themselves but she seems to be addicted to attention and craves it like the other L craves a mini egg.

Reactions: 4
But it didnā€™t cost Laura Ā£129 as itā€™s a ā€œpr pieceā€ presumably along with the free tickets to see girls aloud šŸ™„
The more these companies do things like this, the less I want to shop with them.
Same! A friend was recommending Estrid razors the other day but I said no way would I use that when every instawanker is pushing them. However it's really hard to avoid a brand that doesnt give tit loads of freebies away to instacunts. Tis the way of the world!

Reactions: 7
Same! A friend was recommending Estrid razors the other day but I said no way would I use that when every instawanker is pushing them. However it's really hard to avoid a brand that doesnt give tit loads of freebies away to instacunts. Tis the way of the world!
I have Estrid and love them so I do recommend
However, I got it before all the instahuns were advertising them šŸ˜‰

Me too - I have to admit that they do give a really close shave & no bikini line irritation (sorry if that tmi) - I got mine in Boots but I think Sainsbury's do them too šŸ‘

I'm half tempted. Just don't tell me that Hello Fresh is great. I just cannot with all the people pushing those stupid meals on their stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I also thought Laura looked really nice last night. I didnā€™t think it was matronly at all and the main difference is she looked comfortable! She wasnā€™t trying to convince us and herself that this size 24 is fine really. What a shocker, NFD go up to a 28ā€¦.

I also find that kind of crude humour really dull. I also donā€™t think itā€™s Lauraā€™s humour either, sheā€™s going along with Lottie. Tbh, I think Laura is smarter than that but she canā€™t wreck the working relationship (and, brutally, the women that follow and click the links also like it).

itā€™s the whole crux of her influencing issue - she got famous being herself and ever since has moved further and further away from that to who she thinks (or is told, by her management) the ā€˜audienceā€™ want. And maybe Laura circa 2020 would have fewer followers but I think she might be happier.

I also thought Laura looked really nice last night. I didnā€™t think it was matronly at all and the main difference is she looked comfortable! She wasnā€™t trying to convince us and herself that this size 24 is fine really. What a shocker, NFD go up to a 28ā€¦.

I also find that kind of crude humour really dull. I also donā€™t think itā€™s Lauraā€™s humour either, sheā€™s going along with Lottie. Tbh, I think Laura is smarter than that but she canā€™t wreck the working relationship (and, brutally, the women that follow and click the links also like it).

itā€™s the whole crux of her influencing issue - she got famous being herself and ever since has moved further and further away from that to who she thinks (or is told, by her management) the ā€˜audienceā€™ want. And maybe Laura circa 2020 would have fewer followers but I think she might be happier.
She's not going to be able to milk what she's doing for much longer though. People will get bored of seeing her trying on clothes surely? And she'll be too big to fit in any brands soon too, she's already busting out of most of the clothes she tries on.

This is so true, and applies to just about everyone Iā€™ve followed on instagram.
I love it for keeping up with gigs, films, sport events etc.,
But Iā€™m so very done with the rest of the fakery and the pushing crap at people by lazy instahuns who want to milk their followers so that they can wallow at home all day.

Reactions: 5
So Laura where is it from ? Or we have to click your link? Wish this could be banned - I donā€™t want to click on their link
Looks like an elomi strapless? Might be wrong though I'm no bra expert šŸ˜‚ I hate it when they do that too. It's so pathetic like I'm she can survive without the 3 pence per click or whatever it is.

Reactions: 8
Looks like an elomi strapless? Might be wrong though I'm no bra expert šŸ˜‚ I hate it when they do that too. It's so pathetic like I'm she can survive without the 3 pence per click or whatever it is.
Juat did a reverse search on Google & that was what it came up with - seems to about Ā£40