Laura Adlington #5 turnaround, every now and then 🎶

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
most liked thread title: MJx

Recap:

Laura continues to show us dresses from the front AND THE FRONT ONLY. She continues to look completely miserable about the job that has afforded her a million pound house. We await her making the link between her mental health and her job.

Is definitely a size 26, the fact some of these forward-facing dresses have spilt is because they come up small. Honestly.

Has a live event with Lottie coming up which will be, er, interesting. Will Lottie continue to grope, maul and otherwise inappropriately harass Laura?

She did some live baking and for the first time in a very long time, looked happy and engaged in her content. Laura picked up that maybe she should do some baking. Then showed us some Phase 8 dresses which are good for going up to a size 26. Screw you size 28s!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Update on the million pound house: she is having the kitchen refitted because she doesn’t like the colour of the cabinets. No information as to whether the original colour was her choice or not. They also dug a massive duck-off hole right outside the new build, presumably for a pond, and seemed surprised that the developers were livid and told them to stop. Her home Insta page has not really taken off, on account of her being lazy as duck in everything she does, including that.

Reactions: 14
That photo they have chosen for the event is bleeping terrible. Laura in a dress way too tight for her and Lottie with her nashers out (dress also too small for her). Why that one??

They’re going to be unbearable over the next few days. aren’t they?

Reactions: 3
So she's not 'modelling'. Like we all knew that, there was no way she was going to try on clothes in front of everyone because they would see the seams giving way, her bursting out and walking on the stage or catwalk would have meant people would have seen her in 360 degrees and not only front on, shock horror 🥴
Instead she'll be sat on a chair (with no arms) cheerleading for the brave women who will model. What a crock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she attacked her legs with that Estrid razor in the shower shaving demonstration was like something out of Psycho AND Saw combined. She pulled the razor up her leg so fast and cackhandedly that I thought she was gonna take off a thin layer of skin!

• Haha
So she's not 'modelling'. Like we all knew that, there was no way she was going to try on clothes in front of everyone because they would see the seams giving way, her bursting out and walking on the stage or catwalk would have meant people would have seen her in 360 degrees and not only front on, shock horror 🥴
Instead she'll be sat on a chair (with no arms) cheerleading for the brave women who will model. What a crock.
Absolutely!! I’d have bet good money that she wouldn’t be modelling, because we all know she never turns around.
She’s become an absolute chancer! Blatantly treating people like fools and earning from it.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely!! I’d have bet good money that she wouldn’t be modelling, because we all know she never turns around.
She’s become an absolute chancer! Blatantly treating people like fools and earning from it.
I think she’s too terrified to undress in public where she can’t control what people see. She does not look that great in her videos and these are carefully filmed and edited. She won’t want people taking unflattering pics of her.

I bet Lottie will be getting the bloat out at every opportunity tho and running around in those stretchy shorts that she wears. What are those shorts anyway, chub rub shorts or control pants?

Reactions: 4
It’s going to be all “best night of my life” and “women empowering women” etc but really it’s just for whomever is in that theatre and you know it won’t change a thing really.

It’s going to be all “best night of my life” and “women empowering women” etc but really it’s just for whomever is in that theatre and you know it won’t change a thing really.
It’s probably going to be followed by a massive comedown too, unfortunately.

Another ad where she doesn't bother her arse turning around. Yes, Laura, we all know the dress is up your hole and you couldn't possibly sit down in it without flashing your bits at any poor unfortunate in a 50 mile radius, but still. If you're grabbing the pay cheque you need to be showing people the outfit, in 360 degrees, you sellout crook. Talk about stealing a living.

Reactions: 5
The face of someone stealing a living 🥴
Smug face on her and she'll sit there tomorrow letting those volunteers do the hard yards in terms of work. Lazy out. She looks like she has been Ronseal'd aswell 🙄
Screenshot_20240531_225947_com.instagram.android_edit_65378679480648.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5