Lateysha Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel really bad saying this because it sounds so judgemental but for someone with money her youngest always looks grubby, never wearing anything that looks fresh or new. I can’t comment on her eldest because she rarely posts her but I just find it odd that lateysha is always in glam & her daughter looks so messy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I feel really bad saying this because it sounds so judgemental but for someone with money her youngest always looks grubby, never wearing anything that looks fresh or new. I can’t comment on her eldest because she rarely posts her but I just find it odd that lateysha is always in glam & her daughter looks so messy 🤷🏻‍♀️
No I know exactly what u mean! She’s always posting her with snot running down her nose etc, and always looks grubby bless her!

Reactions: 4
Having her BBL reversed and based on the comments on her tiktok it seems the place she’s going hasn’t got good reviews at all…

She’s ridiculous tbh, risking leaving her 2 babies behind for stupidity as how many times does she want to get dangerous surgeries and think she’s just gonna come out of it fine

Reactions: 3
I hope that bbl can't be reversed and she's stuck with it for life will serve her right for being so damn stupid

Has she actually said she’s reversing it? She’s had about 5 bbl rounds hasn’t she? And been put under about 10 times for diff cosmetic ops. Now something else 🙄 her body looks awful even after all the work.

Has she actually said she’s reversing it? She’s had about 5 bbl rounds hasn’t she? And been put under about 10 times for diff cosmetic ops. Now something else 🙄 her body looks awful even after all the work.
Yeah she put it on her stories that she was having it done.