Lateysha Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E1B74424-3379-4F3C-B36F-F0794778CBCE.jpeg
So Lateysha is pregnant and recently had her faux (gifted) baby shower. Not sure who she is responding to but about time she had her own thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow I'm so glad this thread has appeared.
As much as I used to like her, ever since she announced she was pregnant with second baby, every bloody story is about it!! "Omg these pregnancy nightmares I'm having are unreal, anyone else" "anyone else had a active baby?"

Like shut the duck up and stop acting as if this is your first baby!

& don't get me started on the wishlist she has.... suppose money dries up quickly once you reach your peak.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As much as I used to like her, ever since she announced she was pregnant with second baby, every bloody story is about it!! "Omg these pregnancy nightmares I'm having are unreal, anyone else" "anyone else had a active baby?"

& don't get me started on the wishlist she has.... suppose money dries up quickly once you reach your peak.
Yep, so bloody annoying, you'd think Wynter was 40 years old as she seemingly can't remember being pregnant before?! The begging thing turns my stomach.

Reactions: 12
Is the fella a drug dealer hence why his face is never shown 😂 like her mate Erin's "partner" Patrick

Reactions: 22

i thought i was the only one that felt like that. i use to like her too but everything is about being pregnant. i get that she's happy.

Reactions: 6

Same! She hid it for a while then once she announced she posts 10x as much stories as she did before but they are all of her belly! I get it she’s happy.

I want to know what happened to the getting he butt reduced and stop

Same! She hid it for a while then once she announced she posts 10x as much stories as she did before but they are all of her belly! I get it she’s happy.

I want to know what happened to the getting he butt reduced and stop
😂 oh she did get her hips reduced apparently 😂😂😂. Stupid considering they are still huge and she’s obviously gonna want even more surgery after the baby.
Anyone else feel shes slightly disappointed it’s not a boy aswel

Reactions: 3
The amount of surgery she has had is ridiculous 😳 shes had about 5-6 bbl’s that shes openly spoke about and stupid amount of breast ops going bigger and smaller back and forth. All those times getting put under and the risks I think she’s a dick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The amount of surgery she has had is ridiculous 😳 shes had about 5-6 bbl’s that shes openly spoke about and stupid amount of breast ops going bigger and smaller back and forth. All those times getting put under and the risks I think she’s a dick 🤦🏻‍♀️
So shallow isn’t she. She literally looked better before she had anything done. She’ll get more to after this baby. It must be horrible to be pregnant by someone and you can’t show his face lol. I find it so cringe

So shallow isn’t she. She literally looked better before she had anything done. She’ll get more to after this baby. It must be horrible to be pregnant by someone and you can’t show his face lol. I find it so cringe
She’s definitely had more than that too that she hasn’t talked about and you see all her marks from it when she isn’t in edited pics she’s covered in wide dark scars from all the lipo and like you said none of it has made her look better 🤦🏻‍♀️😩 the only thing I will say ever improved her was the teeth lmao seeing her with her old teeth completely changed her looks

Reactions: 3
People's probably gonna drag me for this but Lateyshas gotta have one of the worst BBLs I've ever seen 😳 it's just made her look wide IMHO.

• Heart
People's probably gonna drag me for this but Lateyshas gotta have one of the worst BBLs I've ever seen 😳 it's just made her look wide IMHO.
you are so right and she just had a procedure done before she got pregnant to take the hips down. they still looked the same to me.

Reactions: 5
She’s so dumb why bother to get that surgery on her hips and boobs if she was trying to get pregnant 🙄. It’s not like it was an accident. Don’t understand why she would put her body through all that again for it to just get ruined

No one is dragging you
She looks like a fuckin horse
So shocked this thread has taken so long

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her ass & hips are wider than her shoulders, it’s really bizarre as she’s not obese she’s just a really unnatural shape - I get it absolutely is unnatural but why pay to look like that? She was quite nice looking before.

I watched million dollar baby and it doesn’t look like she made it (shock) but I do hope she left the 20k or so she did make well alone in an account for Wynter. I hope she hasn’t spent it all on stretchy clothes off Boohoo.com

Also… she has clearly been told not to share her partners face- I wonder what he has to hide??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her ass & hips are wider than her shoulders, it’s really bizarre as she’s not obese she’s just a really unnatural shape - I get it absolutely is unnatural but why pay to look like that? She was quite nice looking before.

I watched million dollar baby and it doesn’t look like she made it (shock) but I do hope she left the 20k or so she did make well alone in an account for Wynter. I hope she hasn’t spent it all on stretchy clothes off Boohoo.com

Also… she has clearly been told not to share her partners face- I wonder what he has to hide??
I find it odd when people say they don’t want to share their partners face but show their kids on SM surely if the worlds so cruel you would protect your kids privacy ?
But no because their kids provide an income too smh

yessss finally a Lateysha thread!! This has taken tooo long!

- what happened to “million dollar baby” and her clothing line?
- why did she fall out with Erin?
- who is her new baby daddy?
- who is that lame they have a fake baby shower?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15