Lateysha Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her insta story… I can’t believe she doesn't bother to do L’s straps up properly in the car seat.
doesn’t surprise me, swear she had her forward facing from earlyyy, my boy is over 2 and he’s still rear facing cause what’s the need?? Especially when she can’t even be bothered to do her straps properly.

and yeah agree she should’ve caught up by now, she really wasn’t that prem for it to be affecting her walking

Reactions: 3
doesn’t surprise me, swear she had her forward facing from earlyyy, my boy is over 2 and he’s still rear facing cause what’s the need?? Especially when she can’t even be bothered to do her straps properly
For sure. Rear facing being safer is common knowledge now. And that seat rear faces til approx 4 years old anyway! She just chooses not to 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyone watching the new mafs, I think I spotted Kim’s boyfriend as one of the wedding guests for Peggy and George’s wedding 😂 am I right?

Why’s she calling herself ‘tube gal’ when she’s not even on the tube in that pic 😂 mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly why would you even be thinking of posting on Instagram if you need ‘life saving surgery’
IMG_3348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder where this ‘life saving surgery’ is taking place? Them walls/floor don’t even look like a hospital, they look grubby as well 😩
I thought this, looks like a dodgy place rather than a hospital 🧐 guess we’ll have to wait for the ‘I'm alive’ update

• Haha
Reactions: 4