Lateysha Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ectopic pregnancy. Yes it’s sad but also sad that influencers feel the need to share all aspects of their life for ‘engagement’

Reactions: 3
And also took time to edit the picture of herself. I think some of these influencers are mentally unwell.
I wonder how many times she took that picture. Like someone said above these influencers are surely not well in the head with how they deal with things via social media. She’s literally taken a selfie whilst in hospital then gone onto an editing app before uploading it. Wtf. So weird that she put that story up before surgery too now knowing what was going on. Telling my followers via an Instagram story would’ve been the last thing on my mind.

Reactions: 6
She is back to asking random people on Instagram medical advice for engagement instead of asking a professional... 🙄

Damn looks like pond has only just started to walk.. how late is that?!

Reactions: 2
Do you think she’s finished with her “Partner”? I haven’t seen half an arm all Christmas 😂 or maybe I just missed it!

I don't know, her MIL was there on Xmas day in her posts. Think she has had more cosmetic facial work done? She looks off to me

Reactions: 1
So she’s got a dog for her kids… wonder how long this one will last? She only had the last one for a month or two before dumping it at her mums

So is she not working in that office now? I thought she loved it?
lol I know I thought that, but let’s face it she ‘loved’ her aesthetics job which ended up lasting about a day lool they can’t stick to anything other than posting thirst traps on the gram

That poor puppy, she uploaded a (now deleted) video of the smallest girl hanging off her neck and yanking her fur 😡 captioned it saying that the puppy was so patient and that they were best friends.
Allowing the kid to do that and then she’ll have the cheek to be shocked when the poor dog snaps at her

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
That poor puppy, she uploaded a (now deleted) video of the smallest girl hanging off her neck and yanking her fur 😡 captioned it saying that the puppy was so patient and that they were best friends.
Allowing the kid to do that and then she’ll have the cheek to be shocked when the poor dog snaps at her
Idiotic behaviour! She probably deleted it because she got messages about it! She should be teaching her toddler how to be gentle with the dog 🤬 also, the begging for a matress too.. her begging knows no end!

Reactions: 2
So I see she got the simba mattresses and was begging for then? Undeclared ad for sure!