Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jarv

VIP Member
It's too boring for me

Me having a moan to my bf because I've decided I don't want fish veg and quinoa for tea like we agreed this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Im not sharing, if you want some get your own.

To my husband about my ice cream I bought last night, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"Kate, never feed my 3 month old puppy a roast ever again! You idiot. He's a puppy, not an adult dog. Iti isn't your place to even feed my dog. Do it again and I'll kick OFF. Thanks x"

This is the text I sent word for word to my boyfriend's mum. I work 14.5 hr shifts and my boyfriend took our puppy down to his mum's for a couple of hours whilst I was working. Anyway, that night when I came home from work my dog was vomitting not only blood but all undigested food. I could see in his vomit what appeared to be potatoes and brocoli?

She fed my dog a roast. I was FUMING! Especially after I'd told her the week before to not feed my PUPPY anything. I have him on dry food, that suits him. He's a dog, not a human, I don't feed him human scraps. I don't believe in it(just my preference) and she went completely behind my back and done so.

As you can all tell I detest my boyfriend's mum. She's a controlling, interferring slob. But she fears me, and when I go down she couldn't do enough for me. (She knows I don't take NO shit)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

WilmaHun

VIP Member
“Have you seen how many eggs they got? Well jealous 🤣” about my friends children who got like 10 each

• Haha

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
"Yeah I know you're right! She's just a judgmental sad woman who cheats on her husband at any given moment. Sick of her I wish she would just fuck off out of everyone's lives. I've never ever regretted a friendship before but I really do regret ever being a friend to her.'

- And that folks is how my Tuesday is going 😂
😯 I Want……. But Need to know more 🤭😂

• Haha