Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instant family - I cried at the end and I’m not a cryer... the bottle of wine might have played a part

Reactions: 2

Yel

Rise of the Planet of the Apes

8/10

That was great! You know something's good when you're on the edge of the seat for CGI animals. I'm only going to start watching a trilogy if it's complete and still good

The new Little Women.

As a fan of the 1994 version (Winona ) I wasn’t sure what Greta Gerwig could bring. But oh my goodness, it blew me away. So intelligent, sensitive, insightful.. great casting and a clever ending. Saoirse Ronan is superb as is Florence Pugh. I loved every minute.

I went to see 1917 last night.
I wasn’t sure what to expect as I’m not really into war films, hub loves them.
It was brilliant. cinematically it was amazing. I was anxious in bits, the casting was awesome (hello Andrew Scott)

deffo worth a watch

Reactions: 1
‘Only You’ on Netflix, about a couple and their struggles to conceive. Nominated for a BAFTA so I thought it might be half decent but it was pretty much crap and boring and waste of two hours

The gentlemen, watching this evening and thought it was great, one irritating character but the rest were very good!

charlie hunnam is a babe

Catch me if you can.
I love a Tom Hanks movie so I’m not sure how I missed out on watching this one for so long. Great acting and story. Very enjoyable.

Reactions: 4
1917 - amazing, fantastic scenes, it looks like it’s filmed in one shot. The only thing was I did guess part of the plot because it was quite obvious.
9/10

Saw The Gentlemen in the cinema at the weekend and realised it was my first ever Guy Ritchie film - not in to gangster stuff really but we are living at my Mum’s at the mo so any excuse to pop out for a few hours. I enjoyed it but thought Hugh Grant’s character a bit unnecessary with the narrating / flipping back and forth in time. Bizarre but good seeing him in such a different role to his usual though.

Going to see Bad Boys For Life at the cinema this weekend too, nice easy watch!

1917 - amazing, fantastic scenes, it looks like it’s filmed in one shot. The only thing was I did guess part of the plot because it was quite obvious.
9/10
1917 for me too.
Going to see Jojo Rabbit at the cinema on Saturday as it’s been rated quite highly.

1917 for me too.
Going to see Jojo Rabbit at the cinema on Saturday as it’s been rated quite highly.
Loved Jojo Rabbit, it's such a good film

I've signed up for Odeon Limitless this year so basically seeing everything out this year

Ready Or not

Really good film, not really a horror like the trailer made out but some jump scares.

Went on a solo film date yesterday, I just saw the next film showing which was ‘Waves’

knew nothing about it at all but really enjoyed it. Wasn’t something I would’ve chosen if I’d known anything about it so I was surprised I enjoyed it.

Just got back from seeing 1917, thought it was absolutely incredible!

also saw some great trailers for upcoming movies such as Dark Waters, Mulan and Parasite - definitely ones to watch!

I've just been to see Just Mercy, wasn't really sure if I fancied it but it was amazing, such a powerful and moving story