Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I watched Once Upon A Time in Hollywood on New Years Eve Eve. I liked it for what it was but Iโ€™m not a Tarantino fan really and I do genuinely believe if any other director had pitched that script/movie it wouldโ€™ve got binned BUT Leo/Brad/Margot nailed it and made it worth watching. Last 30 mins was the best by far. 8/10
Last movie i watched also. I thought it was so slow for the first hour, as you say the last 30 mins was the good bit when things came together.

I'd only give it 6.5/10 it's probably my fault as I'm not that knowledgeable on the stories in it. Loved seeing the sets though. I spent half the movie trying to work out who so many of them are.

Reactions: 1
Last movie i watched also. I thought it was so slow for the first hour, as you say the last 30 mins was the good bit when things came together.

I'd only give it 6.5/10 it's probably my fault as I'm not that knowledgeable on the stories in it. Loved seeing the sets though. I spent half the movie trying to work out who so many of them are.
yeah the sets were fantastic I think QT did a good job of transporting you back to old Hollywood but yes it took me a while too, I know a little about the Manson murders but not a huge deal!

Downsizing on Netflix.
It blew my mind a little to think if you really could do that ๐Ÿ˜‚. The ending was cliche, 6/10 for me.

Saw, The Gentlemen, at the cinema on New Yearโ€™s Day. Loved it. Hugh Grant and his London accent stole the show for me

ooh Iโ€™ve still got this to watch! My boyfriend hates those movies so Iโ€™ll have to watch alone, loved the other 2 though!
If you liked the first two you wonโ€™t be disappointed with this one!

The Irishman on Netflix. It was good but really long at 3 and a half hours so I did start to lose interest half way through
Agree, they couldโ€™ve lost 90 minutes of the Hoffa stuff & it wouldโ€™ve been much better for me!

The delinquent season - I needed a Cillian Murphy fix and this film always delivers when I hear his gorgeous Irish accent, the stories a simple one but very well acted, pour yourself a glass of something nice put your feet up and witness the fitness if your a fan of Tommy Shelby ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Downsizing on Netflix.
It blew my mind a little to think if you really could do that ๐Ÿ˜‚. The ending was cliche, 6/10 for me.
I watched this after reading your comment, thought it started off great and had so much potential but it quickly got bad and I couldnโ€™t be bothered to watch the last hour ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป

I went to see Jo Jo Rabbit yesterday. Loved it, really really funny but really sad in parts too

Doctor Sleep. Urgh, just too long, too contrived and not even slightly scary or creepy