Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is giving ratings for cats, is it really that bad?
I watched a cat chasing a mouse and trapping in behind a shed a few weeks ago and that would probably get better reviews from the critics.

Reactions: 3
I watched a cat chasing a mouse and trapping in behind a shed a few weeks ago and that would probably get better reviews from the critics.
Steven Allen on lbc was singing it's praises this morning, saying it was actually fun and people loved it. He's the only one I've heard say anything good about it, we all know the story is tit.

I downloaded it but I want to see the groundbreaking CGI in all its glory 😆

Pretty women. Love 90s flicks any recommendations?
The truth about cats and dogs
Sleepless in Seattle
You've got mail
All 90s I think? And all fab!
Ohhh Rita sue and Bob too is soo good! I'm now singing "we're having a gang bang" in my head :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Some good 90's films...
Big
The full monty
Mannequin
Three men and a baby
Three men and a little lady
Boat trip is a good film but that's 00's

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The Holiday 😍 one of my faves.
Most recent film in the cinema was Last Christmas which was just ok

Reactions: 3
Toy Story. Watched it with my daughter. We love it, it was my sons favourite movie so we watch it all the time.

Cats. All I can say is I should have left it at having the theatre memory.

Little women
It’s was okay but they could have emphasised the time shifts in a more obvious way. There was a point half way through when I wasn’t sure if we were in the present day or seven years ago!

Shakespeare in love, popped up on my Netflix recommendations today and it was my favourite film as a teen, still remember most of the words 🙈 will always be a classic for me 9/10

Little women
It’s was okay but they could have emphasised the time shifts in a more obvious way. There was a point half way through when I wasn’t sure if we were in the present day or seven years ago!
totally agree about the time thing, I didn't like the film overall tbh, although from other peoples' feedback I seem to be in the minority. Not the last I saw but the best was Parasites, it is a south korean film and was amazing and so unexpected. I hate films where you can predict the ending from the start and this was the TOTAL opposite of that

I watched Watchmen last night because we started watching the TV series and I’d never seen the movie so didn’t get half of the references 😂 was good but LONG. 8/10

AND I watched Once Upon A Time in Hollywood on New Years Eve Eve. I liked it for what it was but I’m not a Tarantino fan really and I do genuinely believe if any other director had pitched that script/movie it would’ve got binned BUT Leo/Brad/Margot nailed it and made it worth watching. Last 30 mins was the best by far. 8/10

Reactions: 1
Watched Iron Man 2. It’s a marvel movie, it has Tony Stark, it lets me slip off into a distant fantasy world where I live in Stark Tower with the man himself, rolling around his bed doing copious amounts of snogging. is it a cinematic masterpiece oh no but frankly it’s better than therapy

• Haha
The Irishman on Netflix. It was good but really long at 3 and a half hours so I did start to lose interest half way through
We watched it and thought it wasn't that great. Way too long.

Bohemian Rhapsody, I enjoyed it. Thought Rami Malek did a good job as Freddie. Now can’t stop listening to Queen songs though 🙃
I watched this a while ago and loved it. I actually didn't like Queen before seeing the film...now I can't stop listening to their music. Haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 1