Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new grudge me and my other half went cinema to see it it wasnt that good, he took great pleasure in saying another crap film you've chosen. Lol I've have picked some crap ones to be fair shudder island, knock knock and the gift.

Watched Irishman last night. Never realised it was 3 bloody hours long but was enjoying it so much I ended up not getting to bed till 2am but had to watch till the end 😂.
I really enjoyed it but was pissed and fell asleep before it ended. Have to make 3 hours spare to watch it sober

Watched Silence of the Lambs on Friday night which I’d gone 28 years without seeing - I loved it!!

then watched Prisoners on Netflix last night too - also loved that!

we’re going to watch another Korean movie tonight as I really loved Parasite which we watched the other week!

That one where the Yorkshireman farmer falls in Love with his Romanian farm hand

Reactions: 1
My Best Friend's Wedding. I had never seen it before but loved it.

Now watching To All The Boys I Loved Before #2.

Watched 1917 with the better half last Friday, we both loved it! Still thinking about it and it put George MacKay on my radar as one to watch.

Disney's coco oh my wow i absolutely love this film 10/10
Such a wonderful film! Balled my eyes out the first time I watched it when Miguel sings to Coco! ❤

Watched Angel Has Fallen last night. It was a good mindless bit of entertainment, much the same as the first two. Sometimes my brain can’t cope with anything more!

Watched Jojo Rabbit last night. I'm a huge Taika Waititi fan anyway but this film exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend

Reactions: 2
Birds of Prey. Probably not for everyone as very violent but I loved it. So much fun, Margot Robbie was born to play Harley Quinn and her comic timing

And Emma. I'm a huge Austen fan and this is a fun, fresh take. Plays more to the screwball comedy side and is genuinely laugh out loud in places. Beautifully cast, Anya Taylor Joy is fantastic and Josh o Connor as Mr Elton is notable. Plus you get Bill Nighy popping up to complain about draughts. If you like Austen or Ron comes in general I'd say give it a go

Reactions: 3
Parasite.
Wow, what a brilliant film. I can’t rememeber when a film has lived up to hype so much. Clever, complex, beautifully made...
And such an enjoyable experience to watch. Comparing it to last years Oscars hype film, the favourite, makes me realise how good it was. And I liked the favourite. But it didn’t achieve any of those qualities so well.
Very rare for a film to be all those things at once I feel, this is a golden goose, check it out.