Last movie you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Hustle on Netflix

Before that was the new Lion King. Even my lion king obsessed son wasn’t impressed. So far Disney have managed to cock up every single live action film. Simba was cute though so that’s a bonus.

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember the last time I saw a movie. In the theater, it was 2/2018 & The Greatest Showman! I really only watch Netflix. Watched 4 seasons of Outlander in Dec. Looking fwd to my season 5 fix come Feb.

Watched Moana Saturday night which we recorded over Christmas as I’d missed it first time round. Last movie in the cinema was Frozen 2. Omg such a lot of Disney! 🤦‍♀️ Might add I’m almost 50 and daughter is 23 but we do love a bit of Disney 😂. I do watch proper films too.....honest!! 😉

The Addams family values. Watching it as an adult I do wonder why I was allowed to watch it so much as a child.

Cinema was Frozen 2. Preferred it to the first one

How about having a general thread to talk about / review the last movie we've seen? I'll use spoiler as to not ruin endings

Knifes Out
I did like it, but it's scored so high on rotten tomatoes, IMDb and meta critic I was expecting it to be alot smarter. It was more like a murder she wrote. Not sure why it's been so praised. But I did like seeing Chris Evans in a chunky knit 😆

I'm not very smart and was distracted throughout, but guessed very early on it was him and from what the old guy said about his family not knowing what are real knives at the start I knew that would be a fake knife. The invisible ink was obvious too. Only lose end I needed explaining was the house keeper,but I had no idea who that was after the reveal so must have missed her parts 😆

7/10
I watched this at the weekend. I liked it, didn’t see any of the plot twists coming which only confirms just how crap I am at being a detective! I never see the twists, when I read Girl On The Train I raved about it to loads of friends and everyone guessed the ending and was shocked I hadn’t! 😂 I felt so stupid

also, unpopular opinion but I loved Cats! My daughter is obsessed with cats (poor deprived kid isn’t allowed one) so we saw the stage show in the summer and had been waiting for the film. Yeah it’s weird, yeah James Cordon is annoying but I love the songs and the dancing, if you look past the weird cat suits!

Yel

Just watched the original planet of the apes, I hadn't seen it before and it was good but I thought it was supposed to have a twist? The ending was given away on the poster!

The Addams family values. Watching it as an adult I do wonder why I was allowed to watch it so much as a child.

Cinema was Frozen 2. Preferred it to the first one
Is the Addams family the one where fester gf tries to kill him?

Yel

Planet of the apes 2001. I liked it 6.5/10 even if Mark wahlberg is tit. A good lead would have made it a great movie.

I went to see the gentlemen today. Going to see 1917 tomorrow. Been to the cinema so much recently, so seen most of what’s out.

Venom.
Cannot stand Tom hardy but thought it was a pretty good film excited for number 2.