Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is never let me go?
It’s a movie based off the book of the same title by Kazuo Ishiguro set in the 90’s (fantasy 90’s though) when human cloning has been introduced as a way to prolong the lives of citizens. It’s about the lives of 3 human clones/organ doners. It all sounds very fantasy but it not as crazy as it sounds. It’s very heavy and quite sad at times. Lots of ethical questions raised. Hard to fully explain without giving too much away. Breaks your heart at bit 💔

Has Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightly in.

Reactions: 2
It’s a movie based off the book of the same title by Kazuo Ishiguro set in the 90’s (fantasy 90’s though) when human cloning has been introduced as a way to prolong the lives of citizens. It’s about the lives of 3 human clones/organ doners. It all sounds very fantasy but it not as crazy as it sounds. It’s very heavy and quite sad at times. Lots of ethical questions raised. Hard to fully explain without giving too much away. Breaks your heart at bit 💔

Has Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightly in.
Thank you will have a look ❤

Reactions: 1
Blue Valentine. Quite a realistic portrayal of a marriage breaking down (in my opinion). Good film.

Ad astra. it’s a bit slow but has a great atmosphere, gotta be in a certain mood to watch it.

Stephen King In the tall grass or something along they lines is the title, one of the worst films I've ever saw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Three Stooges (modern version) for the second time, saw it a few months ago.

The book club. Enjoyed it, liked all the actresses and I basically want to be Jane fonda.
Thats how you get plastic surgery right.

Reactions: 6
Murder in mind - the Manson killings.

Didn’t know anything about Manson before watching this tonight (just his name). That was some fucked up tit!

Love Wedding Repeat on Netflix - Meh, wouldn't watch it again. Not many likeable or developed characters. You could have easily lifted Freida Pinto's character out of the film and it would have made no difference to the plot whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love Wedding Repeat on Netflix - Meh, wouldn't watch it again. Not many likeable or developed characters. You could have easily lifted Freida Pinto's character out of the film and it would have made no difference to the plot whatsoever.
I watched this last week. Awful film

Reactions: 3
Spirited away. It’s probably one of my favourite films to watch. it’s a long watch but definitely worth watching❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2