Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
I like to watch foreign films occasionally and I watched an Iranian film on Amazon Prime "The stoning of Soraya M" it was really horrifying the way a woman had been set up so that her husband could leave her for a 14 year old girl. The poor lady was set up as an adulteress and stoned to death, it was mortifying and shocking.

Jones1982

Watched nobody with Saul out of better call Saul in. Don't normally like action/violent films but was really well made, good sound track and some humour too.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I just re-watched Trainspotting 2 over the weekend. I saw it when it came out but after discussing Trainspotting with my partner, we both realised we couldn’t remember the second one at all. Very nostalgic.

Robert Carlyle is such an amazing actor.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Weird Science - Wasn't that impressed. One of duds of the Brat Pack era IMHO. I believe it does have a bit of cult following though.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I really enjoyed this. Was a pleasant surprise. Think there might be a sequal in works
I enjoyed it too. I’ve actually watched it twice since I found it. It was much better than I expected it to be. Although there are two different ones - the 2017 is watchable but a bit pants and the 2019 is really good. Looking forward to the sequel for the 2019 one.

Keikochan

VIP Member
Bring it on - just wanted to watch an easy 2000s movie. It used to be a fav movie and I was feeling old cos it was my birthday the other day.

Notorious PIG

Mad Max: Fury Road. I hated it, it was exhausting to watch from start to finish.

After years of avoiding the Fast and the Furious franchise (I had an irrational dislike of Vin Diesel) I actually sat down and watch the first two recently, and enjoyed them. I’d always incorrectly assumed that it was just about cars and nothing else. Finally warming to Vin Diesel.