Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watched ‘A Star Is Born’ yesterday and it absolutely broke me, did not expect the ending and was a mess for 10 minutes.
also didn’t realise just how beautiful Gaga is

Reactions: 9
watched ‘A Star Is Born’ yesterday and it absolutely broke me, did not expect the ending and was a mess for 10 minutes.
I watched this for the first time just before lockdown, and was the same. I spent all that weekend feeling upset about it. Just thinking about it now is making me cry
Agree Gaga looks absolutely beautiful in it
Both her and Bradley Cooper were so believable in their roles, just a brilliant film.

I watched Fire Saga yesterday, better than expected. Helps if you like a bit of Eurovision
And Pierce Brosnan, grey and bearded...surprisingly hot in an older man way!

Reactions: 3
I watched both The Greatest Showman and A Star Is Born in two nights. The feelings I felt after watching them both were extreme opposites of each other!

The perfection on netflixs a well werid film about violinist get another good violinist to chop her hand off just really got bazzar after that but I was worth the watch

365 days on Netflix
Oh my!
I've heard good things about this at work tonight I'm defo watching it when I get up in a few hours

Reactions: 2
Eurovision fire saga or whatever it’s called. Don’t. Just don’t.
If anyone is a fan of horror there’s a movie I started watching earlier called The Cleaner on now tv

Reactions: 1
Just watched passengers

I think I liked it but thought they would have done a bit more with the ending

Watched Remember the Titans yesterday on Disney + and thought it was really good! Had never seen it before.

we are watching Hamilton tonight - I’m excited!

I watched The courier earlier. It’s on Netflix. Can’t really rave about it, but won’t complain either! Sorry for the pants review