Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Woman in the Window
When I saw this advertised as being on netflix, I was sure I'd already watched it but it's a 2021 release and on googling it doesn't seem to have been on anywhere else. Maybe there is a very similar film? But I'm sure the one I watched had amy Adams in?!! Confused 😂😂 will watch it and see if it is the one I've already somehow seen!!

Girls just want to have fun. Think it was one of Sarah Jessica parkers first films. Proper 80's cheese

Reactions: 3
The woman in the window. Read the book and loved it. Found the film really slow. Maybe it just didn’t translate to the screen very well.

Reactions: 1
Just watched The long good Friday (1980) with Bob Hoskins, Helen Mirren, Charlie from casualty, Denzil from only fools and horses, Kathy from EastEnders and a young Pierce Brosnan

Reactions: 1
Army of the Dead

I really enjoyed it although there are def some cringe acting/storylines & few things that just doesn't make sense. Worth a watch though.