Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m seeing a lot of this mentioned. Is it good?
It's the only thing getting me through Lockdown 3.0. Everyone around me was raving about it but I don't like reality shows. Decided to give it a whirl last weekend and I'm addicted.

(Channel 4 app. 😬)

(Also, we have a thread and everyone there is a right laugh.)

Reactions: 2
Level 16. Just watched it on Netflix cause I was bored of scrolling but wow!! I recommend it!

It's a thriller and it's about a prison style boarding school full of girls. They've been there since s young age and don't know anything about the outside world and believe they're being "trained" for adoption. It's about discovering why they're there, really good!!!
i watxhed this the other day too, i liked.it but i felt the ending was a bit of a disappointment it seemed rushed in a way

I’ve just watched a Korean film called parasite, haven’t read the thread so not sure if it’s already been mentioned but wow it was brilliant, it won the Oscar for best picture last year, highly recommend it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve just watched a Korean film called parasite, haven’t read the thread so not sure if it’s already been mentioned but wow it was brilliant, it won the Oscar for best picture last year, highly recommend it
It was my favourite film of 2020! So quirky and just sheer perfection!

Reactions: 3
an absolute masterpiece!

• Heart
anyone have any good netflix recommendations of indie esque films, but lighthearted ones something similar to juno/obvious child (not just about pregnancy/abortion, those two just came to mind!)

Reactions: 1
anyone have any good netflix recommendations of indie esque films, but lighthearted ones something similar to juno/obvious child (not just about pregnancy/abortion, those two just came to mind!)
No suggestions, sorry but I absolutely love Juno and I'd totally forgotten about that film! There's my weekend watching sorted - thanks! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Intrigued, have downloaded this and will watch it tonight or tomorrow (y)

• Heart
not the last film i watched but mentioning parasite reminded me of a movie i watched around the same time: the platform
absolutely brilliant, i highly recommend it! (not for the faint hearted)

• Heart
not the last film i watched but mentioning parasite reminded me of a movie i watched around the same time: the platform
absolutely brilliant, i highly recommend it! (not for the faint hearted)
Ooooh, if you liked The Platform, The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover might be up your alley!

• Heart
Bring it on - just wanted to watch an easy 2000s movie. It used to be a fav movie and I was feeling old cos it was my birthday the other day.