Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the new Dungeons and Dragons movie last night - such a fun romp. I was looking forward to it as I know the guy who was one of Chris Pine's stunt doubles, so it was great to see him in action. Still couldn't work out which bit was him and which was actually Chris 🙈 but still fun.

Reactions: 2
Book Club (the first one)

What a load of rubbish. Predictable, unfunny and a bit silly. No idea what all the hype is about.

I also couldn't get past Jane Fonda's face. I did watch the trailer for the second one and her face looks even worse.

Oppenheimer. It was really good, though very long, as it lasts three hours! Some incredible acting and did not recognise Robert Downey Jr as Strauss!

Reactions: 6
Oppenheimer, so good! It actually didn't feel as long as it is and I thought the ending was really well done

Babylon.

Margot Robbie was really great in it.

Brad Pitt was just Brad Pitt.
I love when Brad Pitt is playing more comedic roles. He was great in Bullet Train.

As for the rest of the film, it was meh.
Not as shocking as they hoped and mostly irritatingn for the use of fictitious characters rather than real ones.

A geneorus 6/10

Bad Times at the El Royale.

Really enjoyed this. Something a bit different and a great cast

Given the cast, Jeff Bridges, Jon Hamm, Chris Hemsworth, Cynthia Erivo and Dakota Johnson I'm surprised I'd never heard of it. Completely past me by.

Bad Times at the El Royale.

Really enjoyed this. Something a bit different and a great cast

Given the cast, Jeff Bridges, Jon Hamm, Chris Hemsworth, Cynthia Erivo and Dakota Johnson I'm surprised I'd never heard of it. Completely past me by.
If Jeff Bridges is in it I instantly want to watch it !

• Heart
Barbie. It was really good apart from the disappointing ending. Barbie Land was an absolute feast for the eyes, Helen Mirren’s voiceover was perfect, and I laughed out loud several times.
Definitely one I will buy and rewatch if I have girlfriends over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.