Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
watched John Wick 4... Love Keanu

and then watched The Menu on Disney+ which I really enjoyed too.

Reactions: 2
Love Actually.

Had never watched it before and recorded it at Christmas. Wish I hadn't bothered.

One of the most ridiculous and cliche ridden movies ever, really terrible!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Where The Crawdads Sing. Nicely shot, but still preferred the book.
Very well made, and looks beautiful, but yes the book was a lot better.

The problem IMO with the film was that Kaya's shack looked like someone's Instagram version of rural chic. It was so neat and pretty with the faded wood etc. Not what was written in the books, which described an absolute hovel of a place.

Daisy Edgar Jones did a great job as Kaya though. The two stars of Normal People are really doing incredibly well.

• Heart
Dungeons and dragons

Spent the whole film trying to equate who was who in relation to the 80s cartoon.

Reactions: 1
House of Gucci, really puts me off Paola Franchi (& Camille Cotin 🤣, I know it’s unfair) I seriously don’t get why some women can’t leave married men alone (also why married men need to stray before divorce, urgh)

Reactions: 3
Love Actually.

Had never watched it before and recorded it at Christmas. Wish I hadn't bothered.

One of the most ridiculous and cliche ridden movies ever, really terrible!
How very dare you!! 😂 I know it’s tripe but I love it 😬 🤣
Elvis. I maybe wasn’t in the mood for it; found it just OK.

• Haha
I just watched the live action The Little Mermaid, and the good bits definitely outweighed the bits I didn’t enjoy as much. Halle Bailey has a lovely voice!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.