Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched Calendar Girls for the second time saw it about 20years ago. Such an enjoyable film I had forgotten about them going to Hollywood.

The Whale. About half way through & really not sure what to make of it, I got the idea it wasn't a barrel of laughs, but this just seems like a lesson in prolonged cruelty...🥴

Society of the Snow.

- well made movie of the tragedy of what happened to these people. Very intense.

Reactions: 2
Sumotherhood,
I don't know what to say about it except its a film and it exists,two wannabe roadmen sleep in bunk beds,Ed sheeran plays a crackhead who shits in a Bush,I'm sure his family must be so proud.

Poor Things, it was good but I think I'd hyped it up too much in my head

Reactions: 1
I felt like that about All of Us Strangers. I can cry at adverts and I was expecting to be a total mess by the end of this film but I wasn't. I wonder...say I'd never heard of it and hadn't hyped up in my head would I have reacted differently? I still thought it was an absolutely beautiful film though.

I felt like that about All of Us Strangers. I can cry at adverts and I was expecting to be a total mess by the end of this film but I wasn't. I wonder...say I'd never heard of it and hadn't hyped up in my head would I have reacted differently? I still thought it was an absolutely beautiful film though.
I was thinking of going to watch that this weekend, would you say its worth seeing in the cinema or wait till it hits streaming?

The Lost City. Load'a shite and Sandra Bullock is a hand-enlargement away from becoming Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.