Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm assuming the photo was taken before they heard about the death of a loved one but no. Dressed up to the nines, both in dark sunglasses looking sad is not a good look for a thank you for all your messages post... Screams attention seeking rather than a heartfelt thank you.

Reactions: 5
I thought she was desperately saving for a deposit and being “frugal” 🙄
I don’t think she has any intention of buying a property, her expectations are so wild and she seems to want a £750K house for £500k - never gonna happen.

There always seems to be a fly in the ointment somewhere which means the ‘dream’ home isn’t going to happen, whether it’s mortgage problems, COVID, or any other insignificant shizz.

She needs to learn that you can buy a house in your 30’s without it having to be perfect, and you work on it, do as much as you can on weekends and in your spare time and when the time comes and you can afford it, you extend or update! It’s what most people do!!

Reactions: 5
Is this not the delayed holiday booked and paid for ages ago.
Least its not a bloody gifted press trip.

Reactions: 2
Is this women still banging on about buying a house!?? 😕 if it’s not happened now, after all this time, then I’m sorry sweetheart but it’s never happening 😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone seen her reel? Wonder how much Esso paid her to sit in a cardboard box on a petrol station forecourt over enunciating her words at poor random strangers filling their cars up... Who probably didn't need her financial advice to start with.

Anyone seen her reel? Wonder how much Esso paid her to sit in a cardboard box on a petrol station forecourt over enunciating her words at poor random strangers filling their cars up... Who probably didn't need her financial advice to start with.
What??????????! Need to check this out.......!

Reactions: 3
Latest video is about Bitcoin... Is she becoming a 'trader bro'?
Whatever advice she gives dont do it, coz she prob hasnt and probably isn’t qualified to be handing out advice on crypto currency’s…like how shes never had a mortgage but hands out that advice…or how shes never decluttered just hidden things and put them in rows but thinks shes the next Marie Kondo 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Whatever advice she gives dont do it, coz she prob hasnt and probably isn’t qualified to be handing out advice on crypto currency’s…like how shes never had a mortgage but hands out that advice…or how shes never decluttered just hidden things and put them in rows but thinks shes the next Marie Kondo 🤦‍♀️

She just keeps buying bigger boxes!!

• Haha
She just keeps buying bigger boxes!!
and bigger wicker baskets!

Is it just me or does this woman really love the wicker / weave type things for all her tit-tat to go in? Any time she is out filming a shopping spree she gravitates toward her beloved baskets, it's unreal!

• Haha
You know ur doing a proper declutter when you start decluttering the boxes and baskets that were holding the stuff u shoved in said boxes and baskets just in case

• Haha
So the house is not right for them as the area isn't pristine? That's probably the only reason a house with office, 4 bedrooms, garage, ensuite and playroom was available in their budget in the first place!!!

I cannot get my head around their current house. Is it rented or council? It seems quite small from the inside but their garden was quite big for the UK standards. It's also a semi, not terraced. Does anyone know what the actual situation is? If it's a council house, then why would they leave?

So the house is not right for them as the area isn't pristine? That's probably the only reason a house with office, 4 bedrooms, garage, ensuite and playroom was available in their budget in the first place!!!
I'd love to know what area they are referring to! I have tried to find the house from what she's said but can't come up with anything