Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying too hard, she’s been stuck under 10k on insta for so long. Its just not growing. Pretending to be posh but she lives in a small rented house which is fine but if it was me I would get my priorities right and save up for a house rather than a holiday to get followers. Also “buying” ASOS stuff just to return 🤦‍♀️
Is her house rented? I didn’t know that. She does come across as incredibly desperate for followers. She did a YouTube video last year about how she gets disheartened with the lack of engagement etc came across as very woe is me. She needs to get a grip. The whole Disney obsession really irritates me as well.

Reactions: 4
Yes they rent, she mentioned before her goal this year was to get on the property ladder. Which beggars belief why they have done a Californian road trip really.

I really am on the fence with Lara. I do sometimes find her very try hard, the out takes which she puts in at the start of some of her videos make me a bit cringe for her. But I do think she is one of the more genuine ones, she has said before she left channel mum because they treated her crap. I'd love to know the background there but I doubt we ever will.

Reactions: 2
Is her house rented? I didn’t know that. She does come across as incredibly desperate for followers. She did a YouTube video last year about how she gets disheartened with the lack of engagement etc came across as very woe is me. She needs to get a grip. The whole Disney obsession really irritates me as well.
I didn't know that about the house, I thought it was probably an ex council house. I agree about her trying to be posh but her house isn't in keeping with that. She seems to try to ennunciate her words very carefully and I find it tiring to listen to!

I do like her but she confuses me
If shes no spend year
Why do primark come shop with me or asos haul and return.

Also watched her room makeover videos and speed clean.
We hope to get new kitchen
Also dining room makeover she replaced a door.
That implied to me she owns the house.
We own now but used to rent we were restricted what we can do decorating wise and dident want spend money on landlords house.
Does she rent from family member or freind?
Their house seems tiny but least normal and no grey.
I do think her rooms are tad cluttered 2 huge sofas.
Also her house seems bit try hard in lounge/diner.
But i think they live south east so high house prices so must be hard to save deposit.

What does her bloke work as?
I like her food videos.
Watched fitness one and felt disappointed felt like ad for Nuffield health was she gifted their gym membership as they quite pricy option

Reactions: 1
I do like her but she confuses me
If shes no spend year
Why do primark come shop with me or asos haul and return.

Also watched her room makeover videos and speed clean.
We hope to get new kitchen
Also dining room makeover she replaced a door.
That implied to me she owns the house.
We own now but used to rent we were restricted what we can do decorating wise and dident want spend money on landlords house.
Does she rent from family member or freind?
Their house seems tiny but least normal and no grey.
I do think her rooms are tad cluttered 2 huge sofas.
Also her house seems bit try hard in lounge/diner.
But i think they live south east so high house prices so must be hard to save deposit.

What does her bloke work as?
I like her food videos.
Watched fitness one and felt disappointed felt like ad for Nuffield health was she gifted their gym membership as they quite pricy option
She lives in the south near me
Hampshire
It’s rented and nothing special and not that great of a council estate
She used to hang around with people that I knew and she was very stuck up and couldn’t give us time of the day like we was beneath her

I agree, I like her, but she’s all over the shop: No spend, save ... splurge on a huge holiday (once in a lifetime stuff), whilst buying up ASOS and primarni for the sake of content (and then more than likely returning)

She lives in the south near me
Hampshire
It’s rented and nothing special and not that great of a council estate
She used to hang around with people that I knew and she was very stuck up and couldn’t give us time of the day like we was beneath her
So I'm now thinking maybe she "rents" a council house, my cousin lives in one and she has done all sorts, decorating and putting in a beautiful fireplace; she says as long as you ask for permission for structural work you can do pretty much what you like to them.

Reactions: 3
To be honest, I appreciate the fact that she's not sitting in a 600k murder mansion full of gifted furniture and has actually paid for a holiday out of her own pocket.

Reactions: 7
Really disliked the recent ASOS video - obviously just for content and she seemed quite manic in it pulling silly poses and faces.

I just wish she'd return to her old career in IT. This isn't working for her and she seems so desperate to be successful it's quite offputting. I watch her vids but don't subscribe as I find many quite boring.

Appreciate how normal she is with showing clutter and her and her husband seem to have a really nice relationship.

Reactions: 5
I dip in and out of her channel really

I thourght she left channel mum of own accord.
It became clear at capri sun event theres a hierarchy of mum's and thourght maybe she doesn't want to keep selling crap and do more original videos.
I know channel mum had cull but thourght was less than 10k subscribers.
But lara hangs out with all the other smalller channel mums like lucy and the bump.
Online is deceptive i thourght they quite well off and owned.
Was only when saw a few videos today 1st being we saving to buy a house.
But the dining room renovation and kitchen speed clean confused me as she said she hopes to get new kitchen.
Normally private landlords very restrictive what they can do
I cant work out if the house is very small or shes just fillled it with too much stuff.
Talking about new custom table and decorator made me think she had money and living in south east very expensive.
If shes no spend all year and doing loads budget videos then Primark hauls/ provate gym membership and ASOS haul is at odds with that.

I expect any of these bloggers to wear a bulletproof vest with PRESS written on it like journalists in a war zone whenever they #presstrip

Who the fluff do they think they are? 🙄
Especially given that they’re not actually press ...

Especially given that they’re not actually press ...
I dont know why journalists dont get annoyed and do articles that expose vloggers tactics.
Also press association.
Its all a seedy trick between vloggers channel mum and brands to avoid CMA rules.

Reactions: 4
I dont know why journalists dont get annoyed and do articles that expose vloggers tactics.
Also press association.
Its all a seedy trick between vloggers channel mum and brands to avoid CMA rules.
And the tax man probably! I think journalists need to start pushing back on this shift into ‘press’ that the bloggers are trying to do too. It is damaging the reputation of real journalists.

With regard to poshness I think the accent is probably from the private school she attended. I do wish she would get to over 10k just so she'd stop bleating on about it. She seems sweet and harmless enough.

Reactions: 3
With regard to poshness I think the accent is probably from the private school she attended. I do wish she would get to over 10k just so she'd stop bleating on about it. She seems sweet and harmless enough.
Really? She doesn’t strike me as a private school girl (mrs Meldrum, Katie Ellison both scream private school!)