Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During a cost of living crisis, who is remotely interested in seeing an Effluencer on a #kindlygrifted freebie cruise, and in the next breath giving financial advice about managing the cost of living crisis. Crass insensitivity.

Reactions: 9
Did I dream this?: Some months ago, she popped up on YouTube blaming algorithms or similar for a drop in viewing figures and said she might step back from it to concentrate on writing for "the press", Tiktok, Instagram, etc because (smug face) "there's so much more to my life than you see here....".
She blamed a drop in viewings on having taken a week off...... 🙄

Reactions: 4
Gifted trips and freebies for ads also don't contribute to a pension! Lara will be grifting til she's 80 to make ends meet.

I said it before about her, she has absolutely no more financial knowledge than (less) than an average person. She knows only very basics and I think it’s scary how she pretends otherwise. If she has no pension this about sums her up! She probably says (like many seem to spout who know little) that she has equity in her house. Well, so do a lot of people but that is far from the same thing as a pension for so many reasons and she is naive to think so and worst to pretend she knows about money!

Reactions: 14
Her financial videos should be banned , she doesn’t have a clue about what she is talking about . Having watched the inflation and mortgage free they just end up promoting her free share affiliate link which should be banned imo

Reactions: 8
Before today, I had no idea what her kids looked like at all. That's exactly how it should be. However, it seems like she has literally paid for this holiday with her kid's privacy. Absolutely shocking. I bet her contract says the whole family including the kids must be heavily featured to promote the family cruise idea. They are being used by her and the other annoying pushy parent lazy social media worker. So that's two social accounts they're on. Diabolical parenting and shameful.
---
I said it before about her, she has absolutely no more financial knowledge than (less) than an average person. She knows only very basics and I think it’s scary how she pretends otherwise. If she has no pension this about sums her up! She probably says (like many seem to spout who know little) that she has equity in her house. Well, so do a lot of people but that is far from the same thing as a pension for so many reasons and she is naive to think so and worst to pretend she knows about money!
Everything she says and does is from Google. That's it. Same as Emily nuts magazine Norris.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She has shown them before, always when it’s a free holiday! The reason that you don’t see them more, is that she never seems to take them anywhere (unless it’s a free holiday)-film screenings, Harry Potter tour freebies etc they’re never with her.

Why is she always buying clothes which are suited to black tie events? She loves a sequin/beaded dress, but when does she ever wear them?

Oh hang on, she's said incase she gets invited to the BAFTAs or NTAs - she's living on cloud cuckoo land!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I try not to watch her. Was it #kindlygrifted 🤦‍♀️
No, they saved up for months apparently. It's OK as tables go but you can get nicer, similar tables for the same price.

She was going on and on about it then sounded really dissapointed about the colour!

Reactions: 1
She keeps going on about how the old table was so small, you can only fit two chairs on each side of the new one? Bet if she’d got a free one she’d have gone for twice the size!