Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on another gifted holiday whilst people rely on her for financial advice when struggling ☹ Makes me so sad, it’s so contradictory and feels so wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm sick to death of all these instagrabbers going away on gifted holidays/days out 😡😡😡😡

I work in school..save our asses off to go away either easter or summer... as we are tied to school holidays (like most people) and here they are....feking off to TUI blu, Pink peony homes in Benidorm...and not long after Toby androo got back from gifted stay on ski hol...their off too a safari park.lodge 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She is such a chameleon. She just says whatever she thinks will make her fit in and get views.

I knew her and some of the other influencer crew she hangs out with years ago through an agency that sometimes booked them. It was very obvious she looks for who is likely to be popular and share her etc before decided to befriend them. She drops people quickly once she has run out of use for them. She also very much thought of herself as a much bigger deal than she was and was convinced her big break was any moment.

It’s actually taken her way long than most of the others to build her subscribers and it shows in her view rate that she needed a niche because no one was interested in hearing about her regular life.

She is such a chameleon. She just says whatever she thinks will make her fit in and get views.

I knew her and some of the other influencer crew she hangs out with years ago through an agency that sometimes booked them. It was very obvious she looks for who is likely to be popular and share her etc before decided to befriend them. She drops people quickly once she has run out of use for them. She also very much thought of herself as a much bigger deal than she was and was convinced her big break was any moment.

It’s actually taken her way long than most of the others to build her subscribers and it shows in her view rate that she needed a niche because no one was interested in hearing about her regular life.
I know of her from years ago and honestly she is the most stuck up ‘tit dont stink ‘kinda person
Used to be with her at weddings and get togethers etc and hated her with a passion then
Annoys me so much seeing her with her fake swinging jaw smiling
She is a witch
And she knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen the reel she posted from their holiday? The woman behind waiting on the plane steps is looking at them like they’re crazy (quite rightfully!). Imagine holding up the queue while you dance next to the plane. I’m not sure I’d even do that for a free holiday!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ha ha the comments are not good!!
She really is crap at her job
No one likes her
😂 the comments. The article is a joke. She didn’t save £30k by doing any of that, she did it by selling her family life shill brands, and taking every freebie she could get so she didn’t have to put her hand in her pocket.
Gutted she didn’t include the vending machine tip from one of her videos, that has to be my favourite side hustle suggestion of hers!

• Haha
😂 the comments. The article is a joke. She didn’t save £30k by doing any of that, she did it by selling her family life shill brands, and taking every freebie she could get so she didn’t have to put her hand in her pocket.
Gutted she didn’t include the vending machine tip from one of her videos, that has to be my favourite side hustle suggestion of hers!
Did they not also get an inheritance? Was that mentioned in the article?

Reactions: 7
That article. What a joke! Just become a nurse/ graphic designer/ dog groomer etc and do it as a side hustle. How patronising.
She should’ve mentioned her ‘tips’ for grifting for free holidays, water pistols and Emma mattresses, although she doesn’t seem to have been successful in the sofa department as of yet despite her best efforts! 🤣

• Haha
And let’s not forget
The massive inheritance
---
Did they not also get an inheritance? Was that mentioned in the article?
Of course not!
Kept all hush hush but we know!!!
And how patronising saying oh become a nurse etc things they take years to train and become
How awfull for people who actually are nurses etc who trained and studied for years for some tart to come along and say do it as ‘a side hustle’!
Would rather there profession anyday love over being an insta hun that has to beg and become a scrounger for stuff instead of working hard
How lazy and entitled
Ugly dog jaw bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That article. What a joke! Just become a nurse/ graphic designer/ dog groomer etc and do it as a side hustle. How patronising.
She should’ve mentioned her ‘tips’ for grifting for free holidays, water pistols and Emma mattresses, although she doesn’t seem to have been successful in the sofa department as of yet despite her best efforts! 🤣
I couldnt stop laughing at it,Ive wasted over 30 years of training and professional development and thousands of pounds on registration , on my nursing career,I should have just followed this morons advice and just call myself a nurse. What an absolute insult to all the professionals who train for their careers,just to have some lazy grifter completely devalue their professions and hard work

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
That article is so insulting to so many professions.

If your good at creating logos or leaflets you could become a freelance graphic designer? No Lara. Anyone can create a logo or leaflet, but not everyone can create ones that follow design rules, four theory, communicate the brands etjos etc. That's why professionals have years of training.

She thinks people can just pick up any old job without experience because that's what's she done with youtube. Faked her way into it.

Reactions: 12
Her posts about getting rid of a wasps nest, surely that’s a great side hustle for her to turn her hand to alongside gardening, ap design, graphic design, virtual PA, eBay selling…

Reactions: 6
She was on the repeated Channel 5 show How do they do it? tonight. AllI saw was the swing jaw and smugness ….my darling you’re no Holly Willy Boo Bah!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was on the repeated Channel 5 show How do they do it? tonight. AllI saw was the swing jaw and smugness ….my darling you’re no Holly Willy Boo Bah!
This idiot doesn’t need no marching powder when she already has a swinging jaw that could give my hammock a run for it’s money 😂😂😂😂

She's started to re-hash money saving ideas and hacks, I see (even though I unsubscribed, thanks YouTube....!), it's almost as is she reads Tattle!

Anyone watched her latest videos?

Reactions: 2
So she’s feeling ‘burn out’. Is that exhaustion from all the free holidays she’s been #kindlygifted. It’s all smacks of damage limitation from being called out on her freebie holiday lifestyle whilst playing being a money saving expert.
Its all so disingenuous.

Reactions: 6