Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's interesting that zoopla is now showing their house lost all the equity they built up since buying it and is worth the same as what they paid a year ago.

Not surprised. They brought right at the peak and the house has already been done up and extended. They won't be able to put any. Further value on it.

Reactions: 1
Her air fryer video was awful, she seemed so out of her depth. Nigella has nothing to worry about.

Reactions: 3
Lara said she used to be a chef. She also said she struggles with cooking rice in the last video. RICE!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lara said she used to be a chef. She also said she struggles with cooking rice in the last video. RICE!
Omg yeah I forgot she supposedly used to be a chef. She looked so awkward in the kitchen in that recent video though!

Reactions: 4
Her air fryer video was awful, she seemed so out of her depth. Nigella has nothing to worry about.
Thank you for the heads-up! Am new to air frying and momentarily tempted to click on her air fryer video when it popped up (despite unsubscribing weeks ago).
Stupid thing is, if I'd watched it, a bad mood would descend and upset the day!
Thank you from my family and me 🙂

Reactions: 1
Lara in her latest video ‘after spending all our money on our house it took about 6 months to get back on our feet with money. But it was ok because we just loved being in the house and didn’t want to go anywhere else.’

Lara last summer ‘oh guys, I’m so overwhelmed I can treat my family to a £7k luxury holiday to Greece.’
Make it make sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lara in her latest video ‘after spending all our money on our house it took about 6 months to get back on our feet with money. But it was ok because we just loved being in the house and didn’t want to go anywhere else.’

Lara last summer ‘oh guys, I’m so overwhelmed I can treat my family to a £7k luxury holiday to Greece.’
Make it make sense!
What money Lara
Oh you mean the inheritance money
bleep

Reactions: 6
I’ve no idea why anyone wanting financial advice would watch her. She’s an absolute contradiction…sharing her Facebook group tips for money saving then smugly flaunting her freebie holidays. It’s insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve no idea why anyone wanting financial advice would watch her. She’s an absolute contradiction…sharing her Facebook group tips for money saving then smugly flaunting her freebie holidays. It’s insulting.
She 100% does social media for her own ego, and not because she genuinely likes helping people. If she did like helping people, she wouldn't have done the crypto currency ads or flaunt her holidays!

Reactions: 8
‘So we have discovered Whopper flavoured crisps’……… no, you have been invited to an event and given them 😬🤦🏼‍♀️ god she irritates me so much 🥴

Reactions: 6
Oh dear…so the penny’s finally dropped that people aren’t impressed and will turn off an effluencer who spouts recycled money saving tips, whilst wafting off on holiday after holiday.
Its crass and insincere.

Reactions: 13
Oh dear…so the penny’s finally dropped that people aren’t impressed and will turn off an effluencer who spouts recycled money saving tips, whilst wafting off on holiday after holiday.
Its crass and insincere.
She’s definitely had the realisation that being a frugal blogger doesn’t really match with accepting free trips as a travel blogger, especially in the current cost of living crisis. I’m not too sure why it’s taken her quite so long to piece that together 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her son has a black eye from an accident at school and her biggest concern is how she can cover it for the photos on the latest freebie holiday. Actually stressing herself out about it.

Honestly, if kids of these vloggers/influencers don't grow up with a list of mental disorders because of this fake image their parents try to sell I will be shocked. Poor Henry who'll be made to conceal it just for his frigging mothers photos and filming. No free holiday is worth that.

Reactions: 13
Well that just about sums it up more worried about how your kid looks and the impact on your social media…..bloody charlatans the lot of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lara “I’m thinking of cutting back on YouTube”…. 🤣😂 but Here’s my Amazon store front (affiliated) 🤣😂 I don’t even watch her videos but let me put a bet that she will still be uploading weekly…… and it’s not the algorithm lol it’s the content!

Reactions: 3