Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t watched for a while. Did she manage to bag the free sofa she’s been so clearly desperate to get ‘gifted’ ?

Reactions: 1
Did she spill her £45 Neom candle (how is that on brand for the budget queen?) on the footstool deliberately to get new furniture? Or is she just that stupid to put a candle on a tray on soft furnishings?

Doubt that would be covered by insurance as no one in their right mind would have a candle burning on fabric furniture.
Screenshot_20221223_145714_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20221223_145652_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The fact that she said she’s tight with her kitchen roll so didn’t clear it up when it first happened 🤦🏻‍♀️ surely a whole roll of kitchen paper is a fraction of the cost of a foot stool!

Also, the kids watching a Harry Potter film at the end…wonder how long the poor kids will have to wait till mum scores a freebie to take the whole family to the HP studio tour? In the meantime she’s on visit number 3 or 4!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched the latest video, Goals for 2023? She’s really awkward in the travelling bit. Basically sounds like she wants to go back to being a travel blogger for the freebie trips and spend money on holidays but is worried it’ll alienate her viewers. I’m sure that’s why she didn’t share their latest holiday, it must have killed her to not used it for content.

Reactions: 7
Heard her name on the radio in an ad for TikTok this morning. Premise was you can find budgeting tips on there by following people like her “like putting boiled water you don’t need into a flask for later”

Groundbreaking stuff Lara

• Haha
I haven't watched this woman in ages and she popped up again on my feed talking the same old garbage. So glad she hasn't yet been gifted a sofa.

What issues is she having with dampness on the ceilings? I'm sure in one of her YT videos she was having issues with a leaky kitchen tap that drips on to the work top too.

Where is her house again. I've previously looked it up on rightmove but completely forgot the area.

Reactions: 2
Hardly fits her USP of being a fugal budgeting influencer when they’re off on expensive holidays throughout the year. Just shows it was her bandwagon to jump onto at the time.

Reactions: 8
Hardly fits her USP of being a fugal budgeting influencer when they’re off on expensive holidays throughout the year. Just shows it was her bandwagon to jump onto at the time.
And again she got inheritance money so she palmed off as being frugal
She really needs pulling up on it

Reactions: 6
Yes, must be killing her not to share her 2nd holiday for Stu-baby's birthday but you can't show off swanning around on the black jack tables in Vegas and then tell people to wrap themselves up with an extra jumper rather than put the heating on.

Reactions: 9
And again she got inheritance money so she palmed off as being frugal
She really needs pulling up on it
Did she ever reveal that ? Disingenuous if not as she’s built her channel on being able to achieve all she has buy not buying for a year! Just shows the BS a lot of influencers peddle if so.

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched her a handful of times but not for a few years now.
She’s still peddling the same bullshit. Frugal my arse! She’s a grifter, nothing more!

How many holidays has she been on?

No problem with people having multiple holidays, I have a few myself every year, (though within a budget) , but it’s the fact she calls herself frugal when she’s nothing of the sort.
Her husband is annoying as duck as well!

Didn’t her and Brogan tate do a collab a while ago, or did I imagne that! 🤔

She is always hanging off the coat tails of Brogan Tate, Louise Pentland and Katie Ellison.

Drives me crazy when people talk about the importance of 'travelling' and showing their children the world... witch that means you just like being on holiday. Like literally everyone else in the world. You're not a uniquely cultured member of the jet-set.

She probably put anti freeze in her MIL’s tea….😂Anything to get out of the sub let council house ……

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Drives me crazy when people talk about the importance of 'travelling' and showing their children the world... witch that means you just like being on holiday. Like literally everyone else in the world. You're not a uniquely cultured member of the jet-set.
Surely as a budgeting vlogger its more important to teach the children to save to pay for trips,rather than getting into debt. All the social media wannabes are greedy leeches,wanting everything for free and vlogging and advising about things they have no formal training in(finance,health,fitness, business etc) areas where professionals take considerable time to train and qualify

Surely as a budgeting vlogger its more important to teach the children to save to pay for trips,rather than getting into debt. All the social media wannabes are greedy leeches,wanting everything for free and vlogging and advising about things they have no formal training in(finance,health,fitness, business etc) areas where professionals take considerable time to train and qualify
Greedy leech really sums her up! She's in an advert for Tiktok for her money saving ideas. Yet this is the woman who, in a video this week, admitted it took her 10 years to save to buy a house when she was nearly 40. Hardly aspirational is she?

I completely agree, how has she become some sort of finance ‘guru’ I think the world has gone mad! She knows sod all about finance and certainly no more than the average half intelligent person! It concerns me that people are ‘looking up’ to her for financial advice when she offers nothing other than the absolute and obvious basics.

Reactions: 13
I completely agree, how has she become some sort of finance ‘guru’ I think the world has gone mad! She knows sod all about finance and certainly no more than the average half intelligent person! It concerns me that people are ‘looking up’ to her for financial advice when she offers nothing other than the absolute and obvious basics.
…and merely recycles tips from subs to her Facebook page.