Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she didn't wear it with the bra showing like she did on Insta the other day! That was just some kinda thirst trap then? 🤣 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How pitiful to feel that pressurised in to making a complete arse of yourself and then sharing it with everyone.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she was basically sitting behind the stage watching the whole thing on a screen. Why bother 🤷‍♀️. Oh yes…all for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 5
tbf (swiftie here lol) she spends a lot of the show on the diamond / runway bit, but what made me laugh was lara incl clips from obvious toilet trips. acting like she had a better, ever changng view for more than two seconds 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her getting Taylor Swift tickets just came up on my insta feed. Can anybody explain how she did it? Because she certainly doesn’t explain it! Somebody asked in the comments how she did it and she didn’t answer. Did she just go there and buy them off ticket touts? My daughter is desperate to go!

Her getting Taylor Swift tickets just came up on my insta feed. Can anybody explain how she did it? Because she certainly doesn’t explain it! Somebody asked in the comments how she did it and she didn’t answer. Did she just go there and buy them off ticket touts? My daughter is desperate to go!
there were three rounds of official presale - cd code, ticketmaster / axs lottery and last minute codes. anyone who didn't win the 'lottery' was put on a waitlist and prioritised for last min codes. once they built the stage they were able to add more seats and any unclaimed production friends / family etc tickets now they knew they were an acceptable w screens restricted view. they were cheaper than the rest of the tickets (57 each or something iirc) so my understanding she or a friend got off the last min waitlist once these were available.

roi has different reselling rules to the uk and rest of europe but there was fan to fan resale last year and now websites like viagogo, ticombo etc are your best bet for resale. they'll handle the purchase and then the original owner transfers details to your ticketmaster account. there's people much more familiar with how it all works so pls come over to the ts thread and ask if you need any more details! like there's more sites / bots that alert you to drops etc and ppl might have more country specfic info. we've even had tattlers selling to each other, i promise we don't bite 😅

Reactions: 1