Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Financial wellbeing Instagrammer gets scammed for Taylor Swift tickets 😂🤣
She's asked her followers if anyone can get her tickets for London dates... Think there's better chances of getting tickets to the moon Lara! Also, isn't that just kinda an invite for scammers to play on her desperation?

Reactions: 8
She's absolutely desperate to be 'pr invite'd back to that hotel in Turkey isn't she?

Reactions: 7
She's bought an outfit for the Taylor Swift tour despite not actually having tickets.

And this has just arrived so she must have bought it after she knew her tickets were fake... She's got a Vinted addiction.

Imagine being her kids and your mum is putting up photos with her bra showing? Cringe.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wait what? She bought an outfit for the TS concert but hasn't got tickets so isn't going. And she claims to be a money saving expert. Make it make sense. 🤯

• Haha
Crossing everything that she doesn’t get tickets but she’s such a grifter I reckon she will. My kids are the same age as hers and my eldest would be mortified if I was strutting around in the stuff she does on Instagram.

Also, she brushed over the fact that she was scammed. But I’d love to hear more about the lengths someone went to to scam a finance guru 😂

Reactions: 5
I see the manifesting, having a positive attitude and help from her community helped her get tickets for a view of the back of the stage.

• Haha
Crazy that she got dressed up and drove up to Wembley with no tickets. What a nutter.

She's such a wannabe Insta-hun influencer that she just had to be at the must-see show. She follows the sheep.

Reactions: 5
Crazy that she got dressed up and drove up to Wembley with no tickets. What a nutter.

She's such a wannabe Insta-hun influencer that she just had to be at the must-see show. She follows the sheep.
I just can’t get over leaving your kids at home to go to a concert you don’t even have tickets for.

Reactions: 8