Lalalaletmeexplain #2 LalalaletmePatronise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had horrible experiences on Bumble and Tinder, but would I be snarky towards people who have found love on there, absolutely not!
Oh, me too, but I did meet my current partner there! She's so nasty for no reason, that poster is likely a fan and I know I'd feel a bit hurt if she posted my response like that

Reactions: 4
Oh, me too, but I did meet my current partner there! She's so nasty for no reason, that poster is likely a fan and I know I'd feel a bit hurt if she posted my response like that
same here. I met my partner on tinder but had some awful dates beforehand. She just seems negative because it hasn’t worked for her.

Reactions: 1
It's funny how she's single now but when she was writing her blog she couldn't even walk to the shop without a fit mixed raced man in a Bentley stopping to talk to her every other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's funny how she's single now but when she was writing her blog she couldn't even walk to the shop without a fit mixed raced man in a Bentley stopping to talk to her every other day.
what do you mean? She’s still posting on close stories that that happens every day. The window cleaner asked for her number as he cleaned her windows. A man in the car next to her at a red light was chatting her up the other day. I said it before and I’ll say it again she lives in a fantasy world. Cupid hit her with his arrow. Every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what do you mean? She’s still posting on close stories that that happens every day. The window cleaner asked for her number as he cleaned her windows. A man in the car next to her at a red light was chatting her up the other day. I said it before and I’ll say it again she lives in a fantasy world. Cupid hit her with his arrow. Every day.
I don't follow her! Wow a window cleaner not a banker or barrister?