Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
So they're premiering a vlog where they try all the food from Pym Test Kitchen at Avengers Campus at DCA. Nothiing like creating fresh content that all the So Cal vloggers did 2 years ago when Avengers Campus first opened :rolleyes: and constant plugs for her dumb shirt line.
So is this footage from their DLR trip earlier in the summer? If so, the Queen of Self-Promotion is trying to make it appear that they are in California for the D23 events. Furthermore, she said all of her equipment was stolen out of their luggage at the airport so vlog footage was lost. I can't with her.

Reactions: 5

AliceSpillstheTea

Chatty Member
Maria out here posting feet pics for free
I had to go see if that was for real and yup it is. 🤮

Her feet really look like that. She's in competition with Jenn Tracker for janky looking toes.

She Photoshops everything in her Instagram photos - her thicc thighs and her wrinkly neck. You'd think she'd Photoshop her claw toes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

ThunderPuss

So for shits and giggles I checked out their newest video on the fort wilderness, since our friend @Utahwunder69 never made another appearance. The entire video is focused on Maria. I thought the video was suppose to be about sign making, how she would show the process and progress as she did it, focusing on the task.

Instead shes the centerpoint and the sign shes making is mostly out of screen. You cant even see the work shes doing, only a solid look at her face and those ugly ass shirts shes trying to pawn off. She makes it feel like its one long AD for her tshirt shop.

Then of course at least 6 times the like, subscribe and comment pop up showed on screen. Nothing more obnoxious in a video than that.

On a positive note thought, the "friend" she brought along did a really nice job. Very artistic and eye appealing.
Maria's on the other hand came out looking like shes was trying to paint in the dark with her feet.

bellevueloungers

omg this is so cringe. she is pushing her way out to the middle of the street to dance with powerline meanwhile there are a ton of kids trying to get in. and chris whining that they lost their spot. i have to look away this is so embarrassing

• Wow
But the big question I have is... why does she actually need the DAS pass? I see that it's mentioned everywhere but seems like she just flaunts it.
Someone said in another thread she has some kind of colon problem where she can't wait in line. But as you can clearly see from the videos, she has no problem wandering around (live) in the parks. If I was in line and they were filming live behind me I would lose my shit. The constant chattering and singing is not needed around guests in the parks.

MelodyPond

Someone said in another thread she has some kind of colon problem where she can't wait in line. But as you can clearly see from the videos, she has no problem wandering around (live) in the parks. If I was in line and they were filming live behind me I would lose my shit. The constant chattering and singing is not needed around guests in the parks.
That's what I mean. Clearly she doesn't need to run to the bathroom every two seconds when she's streaming for hours just wandering.

And yet she still takes handouts from people. Its like how immoral can you be? Do you not feel any guilt taking from people when youre already extremely well off? Your dad was Drexel President, you were a professional cheerleader, fox news reporter and your husband is a retired soccer player. And yet you still feel the need to take money from people a whole lot less fortunate than you. How the fuck does that make sense. These vloggers/streamers live in a world Ill never be able to comprehend
its-called-greed-old-sport.jpg

• Heart

cardfrek

VIP Member
So they're premiering a vlog where they try all the food from Pym Test Kitchen at Avengers Campus at DCA. Nothiing like creating fresh content that all the So Cal vloggers did 2 years ago when Avengers Campus first opened :rolleyes: and constant plugs for her dumb shirt line.

• Haha

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
Correct me if I am wrong - but I felt like the assistant showed up around the time that Maria went to MK alone and almost passed out recording the parade.
Ashlyn has been around since at least last Halloween season. I’m pretty sure it was her that went with her around Ft. wilderness looking at decorations.

lookoutbelow

Jesus, is anyone watching this cringy trainwreck right now??? I really just want to see the parade and shows since they got rained out the other night, but I had to mute this, its ridiculous as usual. And her phone is shit - like watching a VHS tape. So far there has been the usual gut wrenchingly uncomfortable character interaction, really embarrassing dancing and speaking and she kept making this stupid sound effect with her voice, I wanted to throw my Macbook across the room.

And now she's talking to kids and people and-dancing like shes 13 - but shes what , 45?

• Haha

ThunderPuss

No matter what hour of the day, whenever she goes live she always starts the stream thanking this person who just paypal'd a very large amount of money to her. He then spends the whole stream critiquing her and telling her what she must do, and she meekly goes along with it. As a woman, it's very disturbing to see another woman used like this, which is why I am surprised Chris even puts up with it. I guess the money is too good to pass up.
I guess its this guy Bob Shalvoy? His name sounds familiar like hes been on RTV1s streams but vanished like many others. I could be wrong though.

It seems to happen often with streamers. Whoever donates the most has the strongest say and can dictate what to do because as we all know, why upset the person stuffing your pockets. Either way its weird these people feel the need to donate so they can feel like they have some power and control over the stream