Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
What's so sad with these stans is that even stuff not available in the parks/website anymore can be bought on eBay for 1/2 the price they're bidding for it. I've seen a few stans cancel the auction item they won during the show, guess they checked eBay and realized how dumb they were to pay so much

---

This is one page 1 of Paging Mr Morrow #11 thread:
We bought a painting in the Outpost pavilion and were in line attempting to buy our painting. In the middle of it; a woman dressed in rainbow colors ran up in the cast members face with a camera, yelling and shouting about his artwork, wanting more information. We were disgusted by her behavior as we were in the middle of our transaction with the cast member.
Later in the America pavilion, she was in front of us in line, along with 8-10 other people and they acted so obnoxiously in line that a cast member talked them down. Eventually, half the group left the line because they were being so disruptive.

In Nate's video Maria is wearing a rainbow shirt and jacket :unsure: These Disney vloggers make me sick

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6

peedee

Chatty Member
I had to hunt down this thread because this woman and her fake facial expressions are on a whole other over the top level!
Her Instagram stories hawking her clothing line is the most annoying thing I've seen in a long time. Those fake facial expression she makes as of everything she's looking at is so amaaaaazing is gross. In her latest stories from the Christmas party she is constantly pulling down and tugging at the front of her shirt, It's like she has an OCD with that. What the hell? These shirts obviously don't fit properly so her videos would not entice me to buy from her.
Ok I had to get that off my chest. Carry on.

Funfouryou

Neat I never saw the stepsisters, fairy godmother and one of the carriage horses out for a meet and greet …oh wait ..my mistake

• Haha

RJ130613

Chatty Member
Oh yeah, Maria, you're very brave to mention how you got a little bit sick (but not sick enough to even disrupt your vacation) on social media. You're so genuine and definitely not a phony who's just cultivating an image.

I dare you to share a makeup-free selfie.
No makeup you say?

Mariamakeup.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its gotten to the point where they feel entitled to have a DAS. Its disgusting. Spend the money and buy genie+ or LL we all know youre not hurting for cash.

I know Marias explained why she has DAS on her and RTV1s stream before. I could be wrong but I believe its a colon issue and she has to use a ostomy bag. Could be bullshit but who knows
She might get more views if she actually shit herself.... jk

• Haha

constances

Maria has a new bestie helper on stream, an overweight girl named Kristina. Where does she get all of these sidekicks from? and what happened to the last one? I think she goes through them until they say something she doesn't like, and out they go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Maria is now selling a snoap shirt which means she is gonna find snoap everwhere and then say over and over and over again “it’s snoapin, buy our shirt”

• Haha
  • Wow

YesNow

VIP Member
I'm not sure that the companies that have given her sponsorship items would be super happy to see her selling them off! Classy again!
I saw her auctioning off the whole Vera Bradley Star Wars line that I can't even recall her promoting on Instagram or TikTok. So tacky! Then she had that elaborate story about Chris making her sell her Disney merchandise because they didn't have any room and were raising funds for the remodel. Meanwhile, she was buying new merchandise from the parks to sell on that auction site. She is so phony.