Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YesNow

VIP Member
Poor Chris didn't get to dance to "Bye Bye Bye" last night with Joey Fatone. Will they return tonight to make Maria's attention-whoring dreams come true? Will Maria post another VIRAL video documenting the EPIC moment? What crappy new shirt will be ALMOST SOLD OUT? Tune in to LBV for the answers to these important questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments. Just the crazy made up stuff that started the thread about LBV TV had me worried people wouldn't take this thread seriously.. It's my first time being vocal on a thread , sorry if I got heated, wanting to make sure we actually do some damage to this girl who works so hard it's obnoxious. I have a disney shop, full disclosure, the line is very blurred about what you can/can't create because Disney openly appreciates the marketing from shops. That's why they don't stop anyone. It's basically free marketing for them and they want it. There was an interesting article about it in Forbes I think? Disney would have to close etsy down with the amount of us on there lol. But Maria is my BEC, i dont care if she was a saint, I would still hate her. And would love to see her life fall apart again. But unfortunately everyone and even bigger groups do it, I've even emailed and called to get competitors out in the past to no luck lol. But I wonder if we can get them in trouble at least for the future and very few lame superchats they get? Anyone know? I saw on Resort Tv1 it chatted about.
This is a gossip site, not a place where anyone is taking anyone down or planning a coup. Disney does not appreciate anyone making money off of their intellectual properties. They are in no way needing any extra marketing. Etsy would not have to be shut down in order to remove all of the shops infringing. "Disney" merchandise is a small percentage of sellers on Etsy. If you feel that Maria is such a threat, and taking away sales from your t-shirt shop, maybe regroup, come up with some actual unique, creative designs, & a new marketing strategy that will make you stand out in the huge crowd of shops. There are 1,000's of people selling shirts. Maria is not your only threat.

Reactions: 9

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments. Just the crazy made up stuff that started the thread about LBV TV had me worried people wouldn't take this thread seriously.. It's my first time being vocal on a thread , sorry if I got heated, wanting to make sure we actually do some damage to this girl who works so hard it's obnoxious. I have a disney shop, full disclosure, the line is very blurred about what you can/can't create because Disney openly appreciates the marketing from shops. That's why they don't stop anyone. It's basically free marketing for them and they want it. There was an interesting article about it in Forbes I think? Disney would have to close etsy down with the amount of us on there lol. But Maria is my BEC, i dont care if she was a saint, I would still hate her. And would love to see her life fall apart again. But unfortunately everyone and even bigger groups do it, I've even emailed and called to get competitors out in the past to no luck lol. But I wonder if we can get them in trouble at least for the future and very few lame superchats they get? Anyone know? I saw on Resort Tv1 it chatted about.
1. What "crazy made up stuff that started the thread" are you referring to? Because I see discussion about what we KNOW about LBV TV.
2. Maria is your competitor and you want us to help you eliminate her? Do I have that correct?

Reactions: 8

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Christ, now Chris is starting to take after Maria, running his mouth more than tigger. Promoting their stupid shirts non stop. I really really really wish I knew if they somehow got a license to sell these shirts, because I know Disney doesn't hand those out rarely ever, but since Maria comes from money and might have some clout who knows. If not, how the hell do they get away with selling this swill with Disney characters and names all over them?? Its kinda sickening
I have previously spoken about this...but just to reiterate...they DO NOT HAVE A LICENSING CONTRACT with Disney. I have firsthand knowledge of licensing, and they are not licensors. Some basic signs that a shop is not licensed: #1 - they would not be selling on Etsy. #2 - they would say they are licensed & have legal copy to show such. Maria & Chris have multiple licenses that they are selling, not just Disney, that they would also have to have licensed, like Harry Potter. Harry Potter would never license them. They literally take artwork from the internet & print it on their shirts, i.e. all the Pooh characters.

They are playing a game of fire by being on YouTube & doing influencing for Thomas Kinkade & such. I'm not sure how the hell they've gotten those, since that's obviously a conflict, but those companies just may not do their research & just look at getting the reach. Disney has been super lax the last few years with going after shops, since they are so many now, that it's not worth their legal teams efforts.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

YesNow

VIP Member
So for shits and giggles I checked out their newest video on the fort wilderness, since our friend @Utahwunder69 never made another appearance. The entire video is focused on Maria. I thought the video was suppose to be about sign making, how she would show the process and progress as she did it, focusing on the task.

Instead shes the centerpoint and the sign shes making is mostly out of screen. You cant even see the work shes doing, only a solid look at her face and those ugly ass shirts shes trying to pawn off. She makes it feel like its one long AD for her tshirt shop.

Then of course at least 6 times the like, subscribe and comment pop up showed on screen. Nothing more obnoxious in a video than that.

On a positive note thought, the "friend" she brought along did a really nice job. Very artistic and eye appealing.
Maria's on the other hand came out looking like shes was trying to paint in the dark with her feet.
I can't bring myself to watch that. Not surprised that Maria's came out rough because her only "talent" seems to be talking herself up. Her vlogs will get like 3K views and she will proceed to brag about them going "viral". Every idea she puts out on TikTok is created by the "producer", who usually films most of it when Maria is not even there. If you don't see Maria in the TikTok, the producer made it and Maria does the voice over. Even on their Disneyland "vacation", all they did was pose for pictures and TikToks in their stupid shirts. Nothing is genuine about this woman.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What’s with all of the Orlando vloggers hauling their ass out to Disneyland? I guess things are wet, hot and boring in the second land of Disney. Also, I thought that she was good friends with the Resort TV gang? She used to be up their ass but I guess she has used them enough to grow her own channel. Can’t watch her.

lookoutbelow

Yeah this thread needs to exist. Maria needs to be exposed I’m sorry to say. She’s an elitist come from money grifter who preys on peoples feelings by always bringing up her colon issues and fact that she needs a DAS pass to get on every ride. She talks to her audience as they were 12 years old lol it’s baby talk and weird cringy behavior toward cast members

and then last night of course there was the completely unacceptable event where someone either passed out or had a seizure while she wasfilming and the whole group just danced and laughed next to him like nothing was happening. Amazing group eh?

I am so glad I found this thread. Maria is seriously the worst of the worst. She walks around with her nose in the air, her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, she oozes entitlement and is just fake. Everything about her is fake. Her cheap hair, her awful makeup she cakes on her pock-marked face, her attitude. And she loves to talk about how her husband is a professional athlete. I met her twice and both times she droned on about that. And he isn't one! She also is an opportunist. She clings to people & hangs around them if they can benefit her or do something for her. Elevate her in some way. Then once they can't, she's done with them. Her friend Promise is the same way. Those two could be the poster wives for the white trash housewives of Disney. Okay, that's all.

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I actually wrote a much longer response - but then decided to just delete it. I couldn't even try to make logic of what was being said.
Ever notice that whenever we are in thread one of an influencer there’s always some random new person that comes along and tries to tell us how to do things?

• Haha

ThunderPuss

Elitist is an understatement. Didn't take too much time to figure out she lives in a million dollar plus home.
And yet she still takes handouts from people. Its like how immoral can you be? Do you not feel any guilt taking from people when youre already extremely well off? Your dad was Drexel President, you were a professional cheerleader, fox news reporter and your husband is a retired soccer player. And yet you still feel the need to take money from people a whole lot less fortunate than you. How the fuck does that make sense. These vloggers/streamers live in a world Ill never be able to comprehend

• Heart

ThunderPuss

Since you seem to know more about her than most of us here, at least thats the vibe I get. Are her shirts handmade like her etsy shop says? They made by her, someone else or children overseas?

It also seems like you have a personal vendetta against them. Making personal attacks like the comments about her appearance and how you hate her. Mainly because youre in competition and shes getting away with not playing by the rules. Thats not something im here for. Im here to bring light how shitty and deceiving vloggers/streamers can be. Again thats the impression I get from what you say.

And how do we know youre telling all truths? We just take your word for it? No disrespect but youre a new member slinging big talk with nothing to really back it up.

Last edited:
  • Heart