Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Wow, that's insane for sure. It's too bad that they are allowed, well not allowed but no one is stopping them, to just rape Disney's legacy like that. But honestly, it just goes to show you they are legit scum for doing this, if Chris was a real artist which he claims the be a designer, he would come up with his own designs, with just a hint at Disney, and not just take basically clip art style designs and make shirts. I wish we could report them some how

8AFB8ADB-D556-4625-9455-E3DBF3CE63FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I am not signing up on WhatNot, but if anyone is on there, please post what they're getting for this sh*t! They just sold the Navi figurine that she just made, that looks like her...a Figment popcorn bucket, a Figment paint yourself figurine that was given as the scavenger prize at the Epcot art festival.

She just claimed that they are "1 of only 3 companies that still screen print their shirts". 3 companies in the world? 3 companies in the US? 3 companies on Etsy? 3 companies in their neighborhood??? Quit with the BS!!!!

cardfrek

VIP Member
Did she change the channel name? It went from LBV TV to LBV TV Disney. Dosen't Disney usually get litigious over stuff like that? I've seen other channels change their name to cut out Disney to avoid their army of lawyers.

• Wow

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Never a Dull Moment.

Except every livestream she does is a SNOOZEFEST of her hocking t-shirts. And booking DAS pass rides that she walks through the queue line for - and then bails at the ride vehicle.

• Wow
She takes grifting to a whole new level on the What Not auction site app. Last night she said she doesn't use Dooney backpacks because they're way too small and in the next breath said she would at least like to get the $250 back that she paid for them. She said that for just about all the items they auctioned off knowing she can set a reserve bid if she wanted to. I've heard her say several times Vera Bradley gives her free bags to feature them across her social media so I'm sure other brands do this too then she sells them for pure profit. She must have had at least 15 Magicband+ bands as well as several iPhone 13pro max Disney phone cases.She claims she panic buys for FOMO, wish I had thousands to spend on Disney merchandise and then have buyers remorse. She wanted people to buy the phone cases even if they don't have an iPhone and sell them on Ebay to make back their money. The kicker was when she auctioned off the wooden sign she made at Fort Wilderness at Halloween and vlogged about it, she wants to make a Christmas sign but Chris said $90 was too expensive and she would have to make her money back on the Halloween sign to make another one (I think someone bought it for $75)
It would be a shame if she got caught (reported) selling items on ebay that were purchased with an AP discount since that goes against the contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

constances

Wait! What? Spill the tea please....
No matter what hour of the day, whenever she goes live she always starts the stream thanking this person who just paypal'd a very large amount of money to her. He then spends the whole stream critiquing her and telling her what she must do, and she meekly goes along with it. As a woman, it's very disturbing to see another woman used like this, which is why I am surprised Chris even puts up with it. I guess the money is too good to pass up.

• Wow

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
and then last night of course there was the completely unacceptable event where someone either passed out or had a seizure while she wasfilming and the whole group just danced and laughed next to him like nothing was happening. Amazing group eh?
She edited that out of the stream. Must be pulling a Josh and checking here. No one else was mentioning it.

cardfrek

VIP Member
So Promise, Maria's "friend" has a new vlog calling The Coral Reef resturant at The Seas a "secret" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Yeah, giant secret, it's not like that resturant has been there since the 1980's and featured in tons of TV shows and other vlogs. I seriously can't with these people.

• Haha
Maria's vlog on Alaska, particularly the promo, says she has spina bifida and spent 2017 in bed and couldn't go on a cruise. Yet if you look at her Instagram profile under Maria Papadakis, she was out and about in Vancouver in 2017 with Chris, who was playing soccer. She got into a lawsuit with a gym after asserting that the business was responsible for an injury not long afterward.
She references not having a colon, talks about 20 surgeries and other issues. And about growing up with no money when her father was president of Drexel University.
So many ???
Don't hate on me for being a dick about her health issues but I know others with Spinabifida who got it way worse than she does. It varies on a spectrum and she should thank her fucking lucky stars she has what seems manageable. So fuck her. Sorry I know it shouldn't be who is sicker game and we don't see behind closed doors. 20 surgeries, catheters, bowel problems etc and she is lucky she can walk. I know I'll get shit for this comment. So in her defense since I google her name a lot that lawsuit isn't the same Maria with the gym lawsuit. Somehow there are a bunch of asshole maria's with the same name also in canada and usa. She's fucking replicating. And I don't know how that family spent their money once her dad finally did well in her teens and then died but I did see the article about how the real estate bubble bursting and their names listed as the philadelphia families who lost it all. The other fancy names were campbell soup people but I think campbell soup still sells lol. Hey I lost all my shit in 2009 too so I'm happy her family dealt with it. Sorry, I really dislike her.

YesNow

VIP Member
Ive heard her mention on a live and vlog she owns a DVC. So its your word against mine. Does it matter? No. This is a gossip site. A place to come for a good laugh. Were not suppose to take this place THAT seriously.

You think its "her" working on all those platforms? How do we know its not someone shes paying?
Maria can't keep her stories straight so I wouldn't doubt that you heard her say she is a DVC owner. All of those assistants do the work. There's Ashlynn, who is the "producer" and does all of the TikTok. Then there's other numerous people she has. One person runs Facebook. She has admitted that she is solely responsible for Instagram and not the other platforms. I don't think these folks are working for free. She has more hired help than some celebrities.

Also, the only person who stated they want to take Maria down is Utah.