Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm working on Part 2 now where I expose her ethnicity and racism. If you guys can help me gather the receipts of her outright denying being Indian and the apparent racist stuff she's said. That'll be helpful. I need to put this video up ASAP before she does claiming she's Indian.
Not sure if it’s linked to racism or just pure superiority complex but page 5 of this thread includes screenshots of her mindless ranting about the maid.

Reactions: 2
I personally think we should engage more of her fans so they can play devils advocate - and we have more of an idea as to the direction of proof to provide. They really do seem to blindly follow her though so it doesn’t feel like anything will convince them.

Not sure if it’s linked to racism or just pure superiority complex but page 5 of this thread includes screenshots of her mindless ranting about the maid.
But we can’t deny that there is a racial aspect to superiority and in LieLie’s case, her accent, her denials, her willingness to literally change her face to look of a certain race - all adds up to the fact that superiority and race are linked and in her minds Pakistani and Indian people are beneath her lol

Attachments

Reactions: 5
because she tagged her, I think Mona was probably born in Iran and her family is from Pakistan and Laili tries to erase that. You know how some Americans with parents from Latin America erase their parents’ culture and just say they’re American? For example the Cuban American Trump supporters who shout I’m not Cuban, IM AMERICAN! TRUMP 2020 BUILD THE WALL!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 504356
Like witch how you claiming your Indian now when you flat out said that
View attachment 504360
That ain't India

Neither is that

This bish is so dumb too I called her out for recently saying stuff like "This is my first Birkin" or "One day I'LL HAVE a Birkin" so what were the ones you showed us when you were 15? Fakes?

Also she blocked me on Instagram after seeing that comment LMAO

Also can someone get me more receipts about LieLie lying about how she's not Indian and fully Persian...
Mona blocked me on insta when I asked her about where she’s from years ago lol

Also I’m living for how fast this thread is moving and all this info being uncovered!! 👏🏼👏🏼

LMAO I made a new Insta to peep on this girl and SMH how hurt is she from the video exposing her

She literally uploaded a photo collage of her wearing a few of the luxury stuff from her hauls whereas in EVERY other pic on her Insta both posts and highlights she dresses in basic stuff. She's trying SO hard to come back from this and it's been what not even 48 hours since I posted the video with barely 5k views

For those of you who can't see here's all her stories

Also thanks to yall on this thread for exposing her, we finally got the info out there. She's literally freaking out right now trying to do damage control with this assumption thing, "new tea" video [I know tea is on her mind cause that's what I named my channel and she can't stop thinking about it] and now all these pictures posing in a few things from the hauls with pictures taken GOD knows when.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 8.25.12 AM.png

LMAOO her naive supporters are gonna be in for a shock when part 2 goes up. But this is proof that LieLie led everyone to believe she's from Iran

because she tagged her, I think Mona was probably born in Iran and her family is from Pakistan and Laili tries to erase that. You know how some Americans with parents from Latin America erase their parents’ culture and just say they’re American? For example the Cuban American Trump supporters who shout I’m not Cuban, IM AMERICAN! TRUMP 2020 BUILD THE WALL!
LMAO I was born in Toronto but when people ask me where I'm from (especially in the USA) I don't just tell them I'm Canadian but rather my ethnicity. LieLie needs to learn the difference between nationality and ethnicity. I think her family might be Indian Parsi and if she's Pakistani she maybe Pashtun like Faryal

Also I’m living for how fast this thread is moving and all this info being uncovered!! 👏🏼👏🏼
I know eh :')
Meanwhile GuruGossip is dead asf. I remember someone once said that LieLie reads everything on that thread but wouldn't bother with this one. Now we have proof that she really does read all this (seeing how she knew about what comment from here to reply to over on Insta). Also how sad the ONE thing she mentions about Alizey's magazine cover happens to be her trying to safe face from her lies.

I know eh :')
Meanwhile GuruGossip is dead asf. I remember someone once said that LieLie reads everything on that thread but wouldn't bother with this one. Now we have proof that she really does read all this (seeing how she knew about what comment from here to reply to over on Insta). Also how sad the ONE thing she mentions about Alizey's magazine cover happens to be her trying to safe face from her lies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
LMAO I made a new Insta to peep on this girl and SMH how hurt is she from the video exposing her

She literally uploaded a photo collage of her wearing a few of the luxury stuff from her hauls whereas in EVERY other pic on her Insta both posts and highlights she dresses in basic stuff. She's trying SO hard to come back from this and it's been what not even 48 hours since I posted the video with barely 5k views

For those of you who can't see here's all her stories

Also thanks to yall on this thread for exposing her, we finally got the info out there. She's literally freaking out right now trying to do damage control with this assumption thing, "new tea" video [I know tea is on her mind cause that's what I named my channel and she can't stop thinking about it] and now all these pictures posing in a few things from the hauls with pictures taken GOD knows when.

View attachment 504514
LMAOO her naive supporters are gonna be in for a shock when part 2 goes up. But this is proof that LieLie led everyone to believe she's from Iran

LMAO I was born in Toronto but when people ask me where I'm from (especially in the USA) I don't just tell them I'm Canadian but rather my ethnicity. LieLie needs to learn the difference between nationality and ethnicity. I think her family might be Indian Parsi and if she's Pakistani she maybe Pashtun like Faryal
I bet Faryal is laughing hard at these clowns Lailli and Soniaxfyza.. Also in the pic above with that sparkly dress- is she wearing that fake diorama 😬
That Chanel gold mini she went out and bought and posted at an irregular time , hours after we discussed it here on this thread.. posting pics doesn’t prove anything except she had things in her possession and took a picture of it..doesn’t mean you still own it now or that it belongs to you.
Her simp on YT saying she needs solid proof and that she herself has nice things now....yes you said you have an awesome job now that’s why you can afford to have nice things..might not be applicable to Lailli though....idiots
Another thing- she has a lot of skin issues she mentions which are quite common traits for South Asian skin..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so happy you guys are exposing her ! I hoped she would come clean to redeem herself but seeing today’s stories, it appears she’s on the defence 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lailli, if you’re reading this (and you are), just stop the lies and try to have a fresh start. I’m sure some of your followers will appreciate your honesty. Otherwise you’ll just keep digging yourself deeper and deeper

• Haha
LMAO, pretty sure Lailli's world is in shambles RN, she's probably doing everything she can for damage control but honestly, is way too late at this point, the video is getting more views and people are picking up to her fake life

Damn, she should stop being so defensive and just come clean, pretty sure that will give her peace

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmmm, this doesn't really prove anything but it's interesting to see
also if you search @ laillimirza and then any word on twitter you'll see her old tweets about that topic
the ones about her maid are really weird

1617038891743.png

1617038941322.png

1617038970916.png

1617039732146.png

1617040511407.png

ok so in 2011 she claimed both her parents were part Iranian ?
if her mum is part iranian what is the other part?
lol why couldn't she just stick to one story

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmmmm, this doesn't really prove anything but it's interesting to see
also if you search @ laillimirza and then any word on twitter you'll see her old tweets about that topic
the ones about her maid are really weird

View attachment 504948

View attachment 504952
View attachment 504956
View attachment 504976

View attachment 504990

ok so in 2011 she claimed both her parents were part Iranian ?
if her mum is part iranian what is the other part?
lol why couldn't she just stick to one story
She didn’t have to mention her parents background when asked a simple question- do you speak Farsi. Fact is she is trying to impress a Persian girl. Seems to have some obsession for Pakistani things too and did a shoot for Hello! Pakistan with Alizey.. why does she need to throw her fake ethnicity in everyone’s faces?? Would’ve been better to ignore it than deny whatever she really is..

Reactions: 3
She didn’t have to mention her parents background when asked a simple question- do you speak Farsi. Fact is she is trying to impress a Persian girl. Seems to have some obsession for Pakistani things too and did a shoot for Hello! Pakistan with Alizey.. why does she need to throw her fake ethnicity in everyone’s faces?? Would’ve been better to ignore it than deny whatever she really is..

urgh right??? she could just not say anything

on her mothers facebook almost everyone who comments/likes her posts are pakistani
someone from pakistan even said 'my niece' to her...

why is she still denying she's pakistani ? it's sooooo weird

Reactions: 8
It looks like the video is gathering quite the views, have any of y'all commented on her social media to go and watch it?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
News flash- Lailli just dropped an 11k birthday haul...she got gifts but feels uncomfortable showing them.. ok so you’re about to flex stuff you bought to perhaps sell instead.. oh sorry title says not a bday haul even though bday was last month as opposed to six months ago..
Also she is bsing about shoe size.. how can you vary from 35-37 in designer shoes.. half a size I can understand..she must be talking high street. Finally she got some Chanel trainers similar to the fake ones she got called out for... plus more oversized / wrong size try ons

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well she said she’s answering everything 😂🥰
LMAO did she block you yet?

News flash- Lailli just dropped an 11k birthday haul...she got gifts but feels uncomfortable showing them.. ok so you’re about to flex stuff you bought to perhaps sell instead.. oh sorry title says not a bday haul even though bday was last month as opposed to six months ago..
Also she is bsing about shoe size.. how can you vary from 35-37 in designer shoes.. half a size I can understand..she must be talking high street.
Trying to damage control so hard. Let's start spamming her comments to go view the exposing video. And LOOOOL she clearly reads this page and obsesses over it

I would not be surprised if she went out shopping just yesterday to "prove" she's legit

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.13.19 PM.png

Her fans are as "intelligent" as Lailli. Literally zero common sense and reasonable deduction skills.
Also is this dumb bish too dumb to realize that the videos themselves were the receipts so people don't accuse me of photoshopping smh

Last edited:
  • Haha
LMAO did she block you yet?

Trying to damage control so hard. Let's start spamming her comments to go view the exposing video. And LOOOOL she clearly reads this page and obsesses over it

I would not be surprised if she went out shopping just yesterday to "prove" she's legit

View attachment 505434
Her fans are as "intelligent" as Lailli. Literally zero common sense and reasonable deduction skills.
Also is this dumb bish too dumb to realize that the videos themselves were the receipts so people don't accuse me of photoshopping smh
Her fans are Just too dumb and too far swept up in this fake fantasy lifestyle of Laillis that they so desperately want for themselves, they see her as their idol and their favourite “unbothered person”. She’s not unbothered and it’s definitely not a rich personality, she’s rude, obnodious and very very much bothered by her own existence to the point where she fully fabricates every single damn thing about her life

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.