Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
side note - she's also freakishly tiny like she tries to hide it but from Anncy's vlogs I can tell.
Yup definitely at the lower scale of petite 4”11 but claims she is 5... like 5”2 is small anyhow so you get the idea.. Anncy - despite her dress sense and style, her body is in proportion in comparison to Lailli who gives me uncomfortable vibes.. like she cinches at the waist but her torso doesn’t seem long enough because she doesn’t dress to complement her body type...she definitely looked much better and formal in her earlier vids but I don’t get the causal tank top with oversized ripped jeans but I’m supposedly rich heiress thing.

Reactions: 6
Also hate the fact that not only does she shame people for wearing fast fashion (some people genuinely can’t afford anything else) or brands like Michael Kors. Even in a recent video she said something about not liking Chanel cause “everybody has it now” like witch atleast people pay for their bags what does your fake entitled ass do? Peddle someone else’s bags lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said that and then went and bought a Chanel bag and filled her list of favourites with Chanel’s too! Haha

Also hate the fact that not only does she shame people for wearing fast fashion (some people genuinely can’t afford anything else) or brands like Michael Kors. Even in a recent video she said something about not liking Chanel cause “everybody has it now” like witch atleast people pay for their bags what does your fake entitled ass do? Peddle someone else’s bags lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Real rich people who can actually afford these items don't talk like that because they don't need to say anything in an attempt to make themselves feel superior or at least sound like they are. Only uneducated and low class people like LieLie would say these things.

I hope she gets exposed badly and a lot of people find out. Can't wait to see all the comments she'll start receiving after that lmao

her list of favourites with Chanel’s too
More like Miss A La Mode's client inventory list

her list of favourites with Chanel’s too
More like Miss A La Mode's client inventory list

shame people for wearing fast fashion
This is literally the ONLY thing she wears. I have never seen her wearing haute couture or designer pieces apart from the videos where she's clearly flexing other people's clothes. Also I wonder how/why none of her fans called her out for that (like we literally only see the pieces ONCE-during the video and never again).

Reactions: 2
Yeah if you notice in her comments section alot of her viewers are very young with some even saying “you inspire me to study hard so I can afford luxury things like you” which is honesty so sad that she’s feeding this falsehood billionaire life (and honestly really bad spending habits) to her young naive fans
She do be deleting comments calling her out tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what she does with all the Dior outfits she buys everytime she has to go to a Dior event... resell them as brand new despite worn once? There is that theory about her returning (as applicable to many other influencers) but I thought she mixes and matches considering her many look books so how come she’s always so basic when filming?
Nothing wrong with doing luxury hauls Lailli just don’t personalise it or exaggerate too much or people will ask questions..🧐🤨🤔

Reactions: 4
Wonder what she does with all the Dior outfits she buys everytime she has to go to a Dior event... resell them as brand new despite worn once? There is that theory about her returning (as applicable to many other influencers) but I thought she mixes and matches considering her many look books so how come she’s always so basic when filming?
Nothing wrong with doing luxury hauls Lailli just don’t personalise it or exaggerate too much or people will ask questions..🧐🤨🤔
I feel like she rents them or MALM (Miss A La Mode) lends it to her because in the traumatic story time video is like the last Dior event this bish was at but only in MALM/Alizey's presence.

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 6.30.31 PM.png

She even said it passes off as a Dior piece

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 6.34.35 PM.png

So what about....
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 6.35.05 PM.png

She pretty much admits the Chanel tights ain't hers

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 6.37.49 PM.png

The moment she realized she flexed Chanel tights and ended up contradicting herself (also nice excuse for not "wanting" to wear them)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yup! She should just say "I can't afford it" and move on. I noticed that 99% of the people who hate on Apple or specific Apple products only do so because they can't afford it. I had an ex who would try so hard to flex and pretend he's rich. I asked him why he didn't get the pros and he had the same excuse "I hate them". Later on I found out he was not rich and not to sound rude but rather poor (middle eastern country and mother has no source of income).
99% is a high statistic. Some people genuinely dont like all apple products. E.g. i had iphone but have found samsung to be better - better system, better quality, more durable. It doesnt make me poor and nor do I hate it because I can't afford i

Reactions: 5
IMG_7385.PNG

Can someone please check if this video is one of the first to pop up when you search "Lailli Mirza" on YouTube (not sure if it's one of the first to pop up for just me or for everyone 😲)

Reactions: 3
Anyone wondering what the content of her next video will be😝
"When we were younger (years ago) my sister and I worked as personal shoppers due to our numerous connections we have since we made via our Persian dynasty because we wanted to help our good friend out with her business" 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I tried to post the link on her YouTube vids but it keep getting removed. Anyone know why?
Pretty sure YT doesn't allow links to be shared in YouTube comments what you can do instead is tell people to: search for "The Scandalous Truth about Lailli Mirza" uploaded by Cup of Tea

Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I tried to post the link on her YouTube vids but it keep getting removed. Anyone know why?

She may has already seen the video and is probably blocking words that have to do with it

Anyways, I'm seeing the comments and a lot of people who used to follow her are realizing who she really is

Man, if Lailli already saw the video, she might be having a mental breakdown

• Haha
She may has already seen the video and is probably blocking words that have to do with it

Anyways, I'm seeing the comments and a lot of people who used to follow her are realizing who she really is

Man, if Lailli already saw the video, she might be having a mental breakdown
Any anxiety is self inflicted... when you’re dealing with the masses, be prepared to take as good as you give.. did she think she was going to get away with it forever? It’s the younger audience I feel concerned about..they don’t need this irrelevant “influencing”. Did I feel bad initially about how this could trigger her anxiety?? Absolutely- but
7625FCDD-79E7-4EDD-9FD0-A6FE18393A58.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.