Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bf is looking for a villa in Dubai to move to and I was astounded at how affordable it is for the year for such a massive place, compared to the U.K. and often it is paid for by the company as your employment package.

He found 4 bedroom villas with a garden for about 25k per year. All high ceilings, en suites, very modern and beautiful

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That's still rich but not like billionaire heiress rich
hmm its not that rich actually... i spoke to my friend shes from abu dabi but we met in university she told me that a lot of people lie about where they come from in dubai, they sleep for money and then i mentioned her mirza twins and she told me that isnt anything new for people to lie about where they come from and pretend to be rich i told them where they live and she said its basic so basic and that rich people really rich like lailli pretends to be dont live close to the dubai mall and that big pool that she shared ... its shared pool from those villas

Reactions: 3
You can see Alizey is taking baby steps but still not honest enough? Not much Azerbaijani? How about none?? Also she could mention Indian but not Pakistani- when there is possible evidence on the internet pointing to her mother being Pakistani?? Also if there is any Persian mix in there.. it’s probably ancestral..who mentions that these days? If you’re not living as per the culture then don’t create so much hype around it. Lailli is learning Farsi from where? Google Translate? She has never mentioned no tutor nor course before and people have called out on her bad grammar when she attempts to share on social media

Reactions: 8
Can't disclose the address as that's doxxing (even though the Mirzas have doxxed themselves a lot) but is really easy to find their location and yeah, is nothing fancy

Oh and it's true they used to live in those World trade center departments, but they moved to their current place like 4-5 years ago

Reactions: 1
631A506C-B2FD-4B00-BD1C-3485C574A387.png

the billionaire heiress can’t afford a lampshade or a decent light fixture either
And I’m not buying that she was going for the industrial pendant bulb look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, is fashionnova partner a fancy name these influencers use to make themselves feel superior while promoting cheap shite?

• Haha
Guys, is fashionnova partner a fancy name these influencers use to make themselves feel superior while promoting cheap shite?
probably just the name Fashion Nova came up with to make it sound better

Lailli promoting Fashion Nova will never stop being funny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How Heiress of her to do fashion nova sponsorships. she’s def hurting for cash if that’s what her life has come to.

Reactions: 4
Wow remember her what’s in my travel bag video? How can one possibly have such a nice Hermes kelly but keep trashy old outdated iPhones in them and her excuse is “I refuse to upgrade to the new iPhones because I just don’t think it’s necessary“ 🙄 like come on and also note how at the beginning she says it’s her favourite bag to travel with and towards the end she says shes going to give it away to her mum because she doesn’t think she can get much use out of it like girl be consistent if you’re going to try and fake your whole a$$ life 😒

Attachments

Reactions: 10
My bf is looking for a villa in Dubai to move to and I was astounded at how affordable it is for the year
You should see the prices in Egypt what a joke LMAO
Like luxury villas for super cheap meanwhile a closet in Manhattan is like 10 times the price smh

shared pool from those villas
Yeah it even looks like a hotel pool tbh

Not much Azerbaijani?
She may have a very small percent. I'm South Asian and did the DNA test and it said 3-7% (can't remember the number) was Central Asian decent like Uzbekistan/Kazakhstan and even a small bit (<1% lol) European somehow. So it's possible they may have a small % but def not fully Azerbaijani like Lailli made it seem "I just found out I'm (100%) Azerbaijani from a family living in Iran" :rolleyes:

Not much Azerbaijani?
She may have a very small percent. I'm South Asian and did the DNA test and it said 3-7% (can't remember the number) was Central Asian decent like Uzbekistan/Kazakhstan and even a small bit (<1% lol) European somehow. So it's possible they may have a small % but def not fully Azerbaijani like Lailli made it seem "I just found out I'm (100%) Azerbaijani from a family living in Iran" :rolleyes:

I know a lot of Indians (mainly Punjabi and even Pakistani) women who are very fair like Lailli but she definitely does not have the Azerbaijani/Central Asian features because they tend to look more oriental (I know Afghanis who look like this too) or Eastern European.

LieLie can not pass of as this (she can not even pass off as Arab) not matter how hard she tries to change her features

She's as delusional as that Hillaria Baldwin woman

Also while searching for her old pictures I came across this, interesting to read LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You should see the prices in Egypt what a joke LMAO
Like luxury villas for super cheap meanwhile a closet in Manhattan is like 10 times the price smh

Yeah it even looks like a hotel pool tbh

I know a lot of Indians (mainly Punjabi and even Pakistani) women who are very fair like Lailli but she definitely does not have the Azerbaijani/Central Asian features because they tend to look more oriental (I know Afghanis who look like this too) or Eastern European.

LieLie can not pass of as this (she can not even pass off as Arab) not matter how hard she tries to change her features

She's as delusional as that Hillaria Baldwin woman

Also while searching for her old pictures I came across this, interesting to read LOL

For anyone who lives in the region, it’s even more odd to lie about being Azeri and then claiming to be Armenian 🤣🤣🤣 I can’t even keep up with her lies anymore

Reactions: 6
Created a wiki page for LieLie!

Feel free to re-direct all future newbies to the wiki! ;)

Also if anyone has any info or receipts on her not actually being married, please share so it can be added to the wiki

Reactions: 12
Created a wiki page for LieLie!

Feel free to re-direct all future newbies to the wiki! ;)

Also if anyone has any info or receipts on her not actually being married, please share so it can be added to the wiki
i love thissss! i bet this would blow up if it was a YouTube video instead

How many of you folks know a girl who looks like the race that she is pretending to be? Just curious. Most women who don’t try are the ones to be mistaken often and people like Lailli or Soniaxfyza will never look anything except South Asian no matter how hard they try because some beauty radiates from inside out..they can have all the surgery money can buy but they’ll end up getting botched or look different from their objective... like you cannot look more Middle Eastern just because of a few new bolt ons. With the minimal brain cells they share between them, I don’t expect them to understand racial genetics.They just need psychiatric help to be less insecure about themselves and then turn what they are into 💰 . You can’t lie about being some rich guy’s daughter to justify your minimal efforts as an influencer.. love how Lailli tries to deny she is an influencer yet would kill for the opportunity.
Lailli needs to google the definition of a YT influencer.. just because you aren’t posting frequently doesn’t mean you’re not one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How many of you folks know a girl who looks like the race that she is pretending to be? Just curious. Most women who don’t try are the ones to be mistaken often and people like Lailli or Soniaxfyza will never look anything except South Asian no matter how hard they try because some beauty radiates from inside out..they can have all the surgery money can buy but they’ll end up getting botched or look different from their objective... like you cannot look more Middle Eastern just because of a few new bolt ons. With the minimal brain cells they share between them, I don’t expect them to understand racial genetics.They just need psychiatric help to be less insecure about themselves and then turn what they are into 💰 . You can’t lie about being some rich guy’s daughter to justify your minimal efforts as an influencer.. love how Lailli tries to deny she is an influencer yet would kill for the opportunity.
Lailli needs to google the definition of a YT influencer.. just because you aren’t posting frequently doesn’t mean you’re not one.

Hey, I’m Australian and we’re very multicultural here in Sydney I actually am friends with Persians, Iranians, Pakistanis and Indians and even though some of my Paki friends can pass off as Arab (especially with the hijab on) to someone who’s not familiar with the features of south Asian and middle eastern ethnicities but to me I clearly see the difference. Like for example, with lailli she looks more and more middle eastern with her plastic surgery and especially the way she does her makeup however, without makeup she looks soooooooo Indian/paki specifically her eye shape and her very dark under eye circles which is a typical genetic trait for many south asians. its actually quite common for some Pakistanis to get mistaken for being middle eastern as I actually know some pakistanis who‘ve also lied like Lailli and pretended to be Iranian or Lebanese/Palestinian due to their very Arab features (its so common here in many Sydney High schools because if the Paki girls pass off as exotic/middle eastern they get more attention from guys and even treated better/more popular at school). It’s definitely an insecurity problem and has become a sort of social caste system based on ethnicity. Im Bangladeshi but often been mistaken for being Pakistani by my pakistani friend’s themselves when they first met me. So i guess in that sense it is possible to be mistaken even if you’re not trying. In terms of Lailli and Alizey looking middle eastern I see why some people who first come across their channel would fall for the lie of them being Persian however after a short while you realise that they are in fact very south Asian looking and why they cannot just accept that they’re Pakistani or Indian or whatever just baffles me.

Reactions: 4
Good to hear your perspective and whenever I’m in Dubai or GCC, I am mistaken for anything except my own ethnicity, which is not offensive to me but becomes a point of conversation. I love to leave people guessing! With Lailli reading this... why would you add the extra burden in your life of faking a whole culture- to prove something you are not? If people really care to know what your ethnicity is, then let them go do their research, but if you’re a successful influencer turned borderline D-Z list celeb, I very much doubt the whole stereotype regarding Indian/Pakistani is something to be bothered by. Energy is definitely being focused in the wrong area..build your brands..even if one of them is personal shopping.

If anyone’s interested, I’m South Asian, specifically Sri Lankan and I’ve been asked if I’m from the West Indies many many times (and I don’t mean by the Indians who settled there) I take that as a compliment because some of those women are so beautiful but I would never deny my ethnic origin. I was actually curious to find out whether I had any Afro-Caribbean genetics as there’s a small black tribe in Sri Lanka (they’re called Kaffirs) and thought maybe there’s been some mixing in the past. Did 23andme test and nop, 99.3% South Asian 😄 I do have 0.2% Spanish & Portuguese and 0.3% East Asian & Native American so maybe much like these two 🤡 I should start saying I’m Spanish, Portuguese, East Asian or Native American 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.