Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, OK magazine in Pakistan allowed a below average looking normie influencer to grace their covers yet she mentions nothing of The magazine being in Pakistan. It’s worse because she’s so average looking so she should be grateful that they let her be on the cover. There are literally GORGEOUS Pakistani girls that make alizey look below average and here she is.. on OUR magazine covers, yet not mentioning anything about the country which allowed her in their publications. Lol. Both sisters are losers and anyone who likes them is a loser.

Please check out, @milki.milki.milki
@shanzaaysheikh amongst some really pretty and decent Pakistani influencers.. there are so many more but I don’t know all of their @ names. The point is that there are a ton of prettier and nicer influencers who don’t act like them yet get no traction. The days of these Dubai losers looking “down” Pakistanis was over a century ago, no one cares about Dubai anymore, people can see through that tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anncy has mentioned a garden in the from of their house.
The things Anncy and a lot of her friends get to see especially when a vlog is involved includes things Lailli rented for the day such as her Rolls Royce (for all Anncy knows LieLie "owns" a Rolls). A lot of people have exposed them over on GG for temporarily renting stuff out lol.
Not sure if they still live in the apartments now but they def lived there before which proves they aren't as rich as they always claimed to be.

Also I dare someone to comment "I didn't know you were Pakistani" on her Insta post of the magazine. Alizey usually reads and replies to comments so I wonder how she'll handle it

Reactions: 2
IMG_6992.PNG

This is why I have respect for Alizey, she's being more honest these days (owning up to the South Asian heritage) and I feel like she's trying to undo the mess Lailli dragged her into

IMG_6994.jpg

IMG_6996.jpg

Now I am genuinely confused

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 9.33.06 PM.png

Alizey basically just confirmed LieLie is a liar

Personally, I think what Alizey said might actually be the truth. I think their the same ethnicity as Freddie Mercury

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
View attachment 495093
This is why I have respect for Alizey, she's being more honest these days (owning up to the South Asian heritage) and I feel like she's trying to undo the mess Lailli dragged her into

View attachment 495094
View attachment 495097

Now I am genuinely confused

View attachment 495096
Alizey basically just confirmed LieLie is a liar

Personally, I think what Alizey said might actually be the truth. I think their the same ethnicity as Freddie Mercury

side note but what is with LieLie’s tweets lmao. So cringe and desperate to show off.

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised she didn’t reply in the comments. Why did she DM? The doctor replied saying she’s not Pakistani so why resort to DM? Kind of sus 👀

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised she didn’t reply in the comments. Why did she DM? The doctor replied saying she’s not Pakistani so why resort to DM? Kind of sus 👀
I think it's cause of all the lies and damages from the past (mainly by LieLie) that if she publicly states her ethnicity (which I think she is finally owning up to) than it makes her look bad/a liar

Lol, I actually know where Lailli lives, they live in Al Barsha and I found through Google maps their exact address, and yeah, nothing fancy

Just basic villas with shared pool and entrances, looks like a duplex unit

Reactions: 4
I wonder what their relationship is like now?While Lailli's lies benefitted them (got a lot more business for Biolite) they also put Alizey and Mona in a bad position for every other aspect of their lives, from their ethnicity, wealth and cars. AFAIK Lailli also didn't post anything about Alizey's magazine cover. If my sister were on a magazine cover I'd be proud and happy and want to share it. It's odd that even though they're both influencers, their social media and careers are basically separate now

Reactions: 5
I wonder what their relationship is like now?While Lailli's lies benefitted them (got a lot more business for Biolite) they also put Alizey and Mona in a bad position for every other aspect of their lives, from their ethnicity, wealth and cars. AFAIK Lailli also didn't post anything about Alizey's magazine cover. If my sister were on a magazine cover I'd be proud and happy and want to share it. It's odd that even though they're both influencers, their social media and careers are basically separate now
Lailli is probably mad Alizey did the cover because it’s OK! Pakistan. She won’t utter the word. Alizey wasn’t going to fumble the bag and miss out on such a great opportunity just to not cause any holes in her sister’s web of lies.

Reactions: 7
Lol, I actually know where Lailli lives, they live in Al Barsha and I found through Google maps their exact address, and yeah, nothing fancy

I know you can’t state their address because it’s against the rules but can you kind of hint it or say what it’s near 😂 I wanna google map it 😈

They don't live in an apartment near World Trade Center. I know where they live because they've doxxed themselves several times in videos. They live in a small villa complex of identical villas right next to each other with a shared pool, in Barsha. Rosslyn is right, I've found their house on Google maps too. It's a very middle class neighborhood, and their neighbors' cars are like, Ford or Chevrolet.
I know you can’t state their address because it’s against the rules but can you kind of hint it or say what it’s near 😂 I wanna google map it 😈
Mall of Emirates is pretty close.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Exactly. They live there, not in those apartmants that someone shared.
Also, because I do follow the for a while thats how I discovered ladies at GG they previously stated that they were Azerbejani.
While Lailli wants to be so bad a persian princess I will never forget her moms face in that q/a where lailli infront of her answered someones question saying that her mom is from mashhad and that shes iranian.

her mom is pakistani and i think their dad is indian.
alizey is kinda owning it but lailli is living in some bubble but shes stupid. shes lying about her ethnicity because from what i know of in dubai people from afghanistan, india and pakistan they do low income jobs and are looked down on.

Reactions: 6

That's still rich but not like billionaire heiress rich

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.