Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all are bleeping investigators, I'm so impressed tbh

Anyways, someone made a comment in GG that makes a bit sense about how Lailli is going back to pretend she's Iranian to try to keep her relevancy since she's been exposed for being a personal SA

Nothing wrong with that, in fact, is a cool job, but instead of being upfront about it, she decided to fake a rich lifestyle, and that's where is wrong, she could have been honest from day one and she clearly wouldn't have all these people exposing her and being more relevant, but no, Ms Mirza wanted to take a route that looked easy at first but she's been cornered to the point of not being to even say someone without exposing herself

No wonder why she has all these anxiety attacks, pretty sure she can't even sleep at night

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine that she is so pretentious that she can’t even own up to doing a fun job because it’s too inferior for her fake heiress/dynasty image? Sounds like she was trying to keep up with other influencers/ circle of friends who do genuinely come from comfortable persian or Arab backgrounds, and now is unable to catch up to them..people may have progressed and she is still stuck in the same place.. it’s not the job, it’s probably the arrogance that has left her where she is today. She needs a personality 180 before people (except teenyboppers) start to respect her again

Reactions: 15
View attachment 493446
She literally sleeps (or did) on a floor mattress, does not even a proper bed frame... SMH
I believe she used to sleep like that, at least she got a mattress, but honestly, her room still looks very cheap, the tilting is horrible and the walls are so dirty

Someone on GG actually brought the theory that their villa may be rented and it could be true because when you rent, you aren't allowed to do any remodeling, only the landlord can do it, so that could explain why that house looks so cheap and also why Lailli has no closet

Reactions: 13
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.23.56 AM.png

Her Rolls Royce interior forever changing colors

The car’s interior and even exterior is forever changing colors. And I doubt Lailli’s cars don’t have the same magic powers as that blue-gold dress

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.29.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 12.27.46 AM.png

A lambo we never seen again (just like her clothes from her luxury hauls)

Not sure if LieLie claims to live in a huge mansion/villa in Dubai but I just saw this post from their good friend/boss

IMG_6952.jpg

They really live in Dubai World Trade centre apartments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.27.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.28.25 AM.png

From what I can tell the place operates as both a hotel and also apartment rentals

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.29.45 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.32.46 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.32.13 AM.png

This it the yearly cost

Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.35.43 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-22 at 1.35.57 AM.png

Also I know Dubai World Trade centre apartments has got to be there place because at the same time, this is the hotel the boss/friend was staying at
IMG_6956.jpg

And I know she went over to the Mirza residence because at the same time she posted this

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I believe she used to sleep like that, at least she got a mattress, but honestly, her room still looks very cheap, the tilting is horrible and the walls are so dirty

Someone on GG actually brought the theory that their villa may be rented and it could be true because when you rent, you aren't allowed to do any remodeling, only the landlord can do it, so that could explain why that house looks so cheap and also why Lailli has no closet
good lord. I would personally not flex ten Hermes bags and channels without having the capacity to build a decent walk-in closet for it. Matter of fact It is clear that she's so desperate to show tit off that if anything in her house was half decent, she would throw it in all of our faces.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 493513

Her Rolls Royce interior forever changing colors

The car’s interior and even exterior is forever changing colors. And I doubt Lailli’s cars don’t have the same magic powers as that blue-gold dress

View attachment 493514

View attachment 493515

A lambo we never seen again (just like her clothes from her luxury hauls)

Not sure if LieLie claims to live in a huge mansion/villa in Dubai but I just saw this post from their good friend/boss

View attachment 493517
They really live in Dubai World Trade centre apartments
I am just low key cringing at the horrible editing of all these photos like sweetheart you took up one job - at least edit your photos well.

• Haha
Oh my god when you rewatch her videos it’s so obvious she’s lying..”I know I said I wouldn’t get this pair but I just had to” like she says that in almost all her hauls and then in one of her vlogs she said how she wanted a pair of sold out Muaddis but the only way to get them was through a personal shopper but she said that would ”never happen”
honestly I’m mad at myself for not seeing this BS earlier

Reactions: 14
View attachment 493446
She literally sleeps (or did) on a floor mattress, does not even a proper bed frame... SMH
The queen of clickbait is still sleeping next to that shelf/rack.. with some boxes ( apparently not decor) or bags in between it and the bed.. here are some snapshots from this year’s vids..maybe a couple of months ago because she is starting to go back to filming in another part of the house now- preferably with a blank wall. You have to be quick as she tries not to capture it!
8FD6D415-E708-4B45-96FD-E5922F0CD518.jpeg
52F3F254-401B-46EA-B5E7-26013C3F16F4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am in the progress of putting together a video (gathered a bunch of receipts including screenshots and videos of the sources-just in case they delete or remove stuff) for YouTube in which I expose the gruesome twosome for all their lies (specifically the ones about them being uber rich and able to do all these so called purchases for herself). I mean mad respect to Alizey for distancing herself

• Heart
Reactions: 18
DUBAI STYLE OLSEN TWINS OH LORD I'm laughing so hard because I am pretty sure one of them wrote the caption themselves.

DUBAI STYLE OLSEN TWINS OH LORD I'm laughing so hard because I am pretty sure one of them wrote the caption themselves.
Literally, nobody calls them that !!

Oh my god when you rewatch her videos it’s so obvious she’s lying..”I know I said I wouldn’t get this pair but I just had to” like she says that in almost all her hauls and then in one of her vlogs she said how she wanted a pair of sold out Muaddis but the only way to get them was through a personal shopper but she said that would ”never happen”
honestly I’m mad at myself for not seeing this BS earlier
I think the fact is that she is, at her core, supremely unimpressed and insecure. She doesn't like her face, her body, her culture, her material wealth (whatever little she has), her status, or her job. So she's made an entire facade on the internet but the worst part is that she has a supreiority complex about it to make other people feel like tit!

I am in the progress of putting together a video (gathered a bunch of receipts including screenshots and videos of the sources-just in case they delete or remove stuff) for YouTube in which I expose the gruesome twosome for all their lies (specifically the ones about them being uber rich and able to do all these so called purchases for herself). I mean mad respect to Alizey for distancing herself
girl we will watch tf out of that video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So the whole time she was going on about that story about the Hermes waiting list and not needing to be on the list as it’s “just about luck” and how her mum has spent so much money on Hermes jewellery and she hasn’t spent anything at all but was lucky she was just lying Loool I knew it, even Kim kardashian had to be on the waiting list for a while

• Haha
Girl I am so excited for this video, tell me when it’s going live I’m gonna get snacks and everything

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I never comment on such threads but I feel like I had to say this: Alizey is posting that she’s on OK magazine’s cover —which is cool. But she’s completely hiding the fact that this particular cover is for the PAKISTANI OK! Magazine. LOL. I mean, she’s using her connections to get on the front covers of top Pakistani magazines but is completely hiding the fact it’s a Pakistani magazine. Many of the socialites that live in Pakistan are probably cringing at them, considering a lot of these Pakistani girls, especially from wealthy families in Islamabad and Lahore think of them as nobodies. I wouldn’t have a problem but I think it’s shady how she’s not mentioning that the cover is for Pakistan. How funny. These two sisters look down on Pakistan so much yet need to get published on Pakistani magazines and brands. It’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi guys, I never comment on such threads but I feel like I had to say this: Alizey is posting that she’s on OK magazine’s cover —which is cool. But she’s completely hiding the fact that this particular cover is for the PAKISTANI OK! Magazine. LOL. I mean, she’s using her connections to get on the front covers of top Pakistani magazines but is completely hiding the fact it’s a Pakistani magazine. Many of the socialites that live in Pakistan are probably cringing at them, considering a lot of these Pakistani girls, especially from wealthy families in Islamabad and Lahore think of them as nobodies. I wouldn’t have a problem but I think it’s shady how she’s not mentioning that the cover is for Pakistan. How funny. These two sisters look down on Pakistan so much yet need to get published on Pakistani magazines and brands. It’s pathetic.
88C1304D-D00E-4095-B322-DFC097196996.jpeg

was trying to locate it on their website to confirm country but no success

Would this help? On the cover mentions Dr Marwa Ali, so I looked her up and came across this.
She tagged OkPakistan on her Instagram post. Gotta be the same mag right? ;)

Hi yes, it also mentions Sona Memon, who is a Pakistani model and blogger, so it’s definitely for Pakistan. Alizey also tagged Rao Ali Khan who’s a Pakistani stylist. I literally didn’t have a problem w her but it’s so obvious she’s trying hard to hide the fact it’s for the Pakistani OK publication.. she even tagged the location as Dubai hahaha. You don’t get to use Pakistani publications for your own again and give them no credit. If Alizey came to Pakistan no one would look at her twice nor would she be of relevance. Trust me, when I say that Pakistan has girls that are MUCH prettier and intelligent “influencers” than these two losers.

I don’t think they live in those apartments bc Anncy has mentioned a garden in the from of their house. I think they rent a modest older model villa in al barsha area. As for Alizey, what a bleeping loser. I was just defending her an hour ago about her being somewhat normal and here she is hiding the fact that the magazine that allowed her to be on the cover is Pakistani. WTF is it with these British Pakistani girls being so ashamed of their culture? Sonia and Faeza, Lailli and Alizey. Pakistani beauty and fashion is so amazing and fun to look at. They’re so ridiculous. If I was pakistani i’d be bitching in OK’s comments like why give the cover to someone who’s ashamed of us?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.