Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I think she’s reading this thread she blocked me after I posted that screenshot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's actually really funny to me how Lailli will react, pretty sure she's having a mental breakdown right now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Whaaaat how does she know it's you?! haha that's so crazy. She defo watches this thread 24/7
I am not sure if she does or doesn't but she did make a luxury haul and did mention her birthday haul (or lackthereof) in her recent video and that's the main things mentioned here.

Anyways speaking of her recent haul anybody else notice how different it is now compared to before LMAO. She literally only showed designer boots and boxers (which aren't even that expensive) which Im pretty sure was a free gift from FarFetch in exchange for a shout out. I mean after all this time of being MIA with luxury hauls all she shows is this 2 things... now we know this is the true her and those luxury hauls were never for her.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.29.53 PM.png

Didn't she make a whole PSA AGAINT microblading and even stopped Anncy from getting it done and now this.... :rolleyes:

What a condescending and crappy thing to say “my dog has higher standards than some people” wow. Just gross. I’d avoid her at all costs in real life
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.33.19 PM.png

LieLie with her fake everything wouldn't know high standards if her life depended on it

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.35.58 PM.png

LMAOOOOO dead

were they working at Ala Mode even when they were 16?
Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 9.58.40 PM.png

She was doing this job since 2016 which would make her 16 at the time

2012*

2012*

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Whaaaat how does she know it's you?! haha that's so crazy. She defo watches this thread 24/7
Because I hearted that comment from my finsta which has a similar title as my tattle ID lmao my bad

She’s so arrogant and fake honestly that’s the worst combination I hope she gets shut tf down.

Reactions: 7
I am not sure if she does or doesn't but she did make a luxury haul and did mention her birthday haul (or lackthereof) in her recent video and that's the main things mentioned here.

Anyways speaking of her recent haul anybody else notice how different it is now compared to before LMAO. She literally only showed designer boots and boxers (which aren't even that expensive) which Im pretty sure was a free gift from FarFetch in exchange for a shout out. I mean after all this time of being MIA with luxury hauls all she shows is this 2 things... now we know this is the true her and those luxury hauls were never for her.

View attachment 488991
Didn't she make a whole PSA AGAINT microblading and even stopped Anncy from getting it done and now this.... :rolleyes:

View attachment 488995
LieLie with her fake everything wouldn't know high standards if her life depended on it

View attachment 488998
LMAOOOOO dead

View attachment 489013
She was doing this job since 2016 which would make her 16 at the time

2012*

2012*
She talks about high standards but pretends to be married, engages in petty Twitter wars, fakes an entire life around material goods that aren’t even hers...that’s not high standards babe, that’s desperation xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She talks about high standards but pretends to be married, engages in petty Twitter wars, fakes an entire life around material goods that aren’t even hers...that’s not high standards babe, that’s desperation xxx
She has no standards

Omg I think she’s reading this thread she blocked me after I posted that screenshot
That comment is now gone so she maybe blocking all the "haters" Nonetheless, she cares far too much to go through each comment and like then block people. I can't wait till she gets publicly exposed and gets cancelled like Myka Stauffer but LieLie so irrelevant nobody would bother doing an expose on her. I think her YT "career" will die down because most people came for the luxury content and hauls so when those stop coming, people stop watching.

NGL I was a fan of LieLie at first (even tho some of the stuff she said was questionable) but now knowing that she's fake asf and talks like people are below her (when she is infact at the same level or less then) is what pisses me TF off. I feel like a lot of her followers would unsub if they knew what a fraud she was.

IDK if anyone noticed but literally every item in the haul is always a different size. IDK about you but whenever I buy clothing they always end up being in 1 consistent size

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did Alizey really make it to the cover of a magazine?? If so how weird that Lailli didn't 'share' it on insta. She must be dying of envy

Reactions: 5
It's the Iranian New year today, and guess who's not celebrating :(
The Mirza Family 😂

Reactions: 10
Does she not understand English or not understand Aleem’s accent? Phoney 🐮

View attachment 392200
ok just catching up on the thread, (haha a personal shopper - thx for the laugh) and in regards to this tweet i have to say i couldnt understand their accent for the longest time, after having spent several months in the uk it's easier but still miss some words. Don't kill me please haha

Just caught up after diverting my energy to Soniaxfyza as they seem more of a danger to the general public than lailli despite all being irrelevant....
So Lailli’s excuse for the multiple Chanel bags, amina muaddis, manolo hangisis are apparently because when she lives something- she gets it in every colour🙄 let’s not forget she’ll buy menswear too like the air Dior range and amiri/off white. So no we don’t believe it’s all for her. In addition whatever you suggest here for content will end up on her YT vids. I’m sure Farfetch would still sponsor her if she is a personal shopper. I recently went through a personal shopper for an item and it was giving me anxiety.. they were not honest with shipping time, had to chase twice before they acted fast.. honestly nothing beats in boutique experience ,if only you could find the stock no thanks to lailli and her types.
I bet her anxiety is down to her daily struggle of keeping up appearances and the fake rich facade.

One thing I don’t get is, when she gets something she unboxes it and opens it up...if I was the client I would not appreciate her opening and unboxing my purchases before me. How does she get away with that?

I'm assuming it's because they're items that they haven't bought for a client but just for having stock. Some resellers don't only buy things when a client asks for them, they also keep stock of ready to ship items.

Yes the unicorn items they know that might sell or require waiting lists etc.. I’ve seen a few personal shoppers doing unboxing on YT. London Gbajumo rings a bell. She even mentioned it was for a client 🥴 Poor clients - guess what they don’t know won’t hurt them ( despite paying the extra premium) but still feels wrong...

Reactions: 2
Not lielie pretending to celebrate nouruz but then eating at a restaurant after? Aren’t they supposed to be eating home cooked food like Yasmin Meimand a real Iranian

• Haha
One thing I don’t get is, when she gets something she unboxes it and opens it up...if I was the client I would not appreciate her opening and unboxing my purchases before me. How does she get away with that?
Sometimes personal shoppers source the item and rent it to clients for specific events and then the item is returned to the personal shopper/company to either be sold or rented again. It's a crazy business, I had no idea people rented designer wear was a thing until one of the Hembrow sisters mentioned she was renting a dress which prompted my research into it! Thats probably why alot of it can be unboxed as its not the clients own product to begin with!

Huda Beauty often snaps her personal shopper with racks and racks of clothes in her office/home which never have the packaging or anything - It was only after I saw the Hembrows sisters story that I realised Huda doesn't actually own a lot of the tit she wears and the majority is either rented or loaned from her shopper. Could be an Emirati thing

• Wow
Reactions: 12
That's probably why she got fired now and her clients go through MissALaMode so they may not be aware that it is LieLie who's behind the shopping (since she convinces everyone its for herself) and even on MissALaMode's Instagram page all the bags are shown unboxed
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.21.16 PM.png

My theory for the clothing is that she buys it in her size than goes back and does an exchange for the actual size (so she now gets a fresh clean pair). But in one video Alizey was quick to react to Chai throwing up on the coat bag of a Dior dress, if it really was for them she wouldn't have had that quick reaction and they made sure to clean it ASAP. But still gross... the clients of MissALaMode (or whatever company/channel) probably have no idea.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.32.50 PM.png

Anyone else see this?
Clearly she is close to the boss if she's going over to their house lol. I've never seen Alizey with a Kelly so I am assuming they flipped the bag for profit.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.38.38 PM.png

This person (Marium Ul-Haq) seems to be a good friend of all 3 (Alizey/LieLie/Lara (MissALaMode founder)
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.48.28 PM.png

Just found out she was also a personal shopper for the company

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.39.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.49.25 PM.png

Clearly Chanel trainers are a MissALaMode favorite

I'm assuming it's because they're items that they haven't bought for a client but just for having stock. Some resellers don't only buy things when a client asks for them, they also keep stock of ready to ship items.
This is def the case since LieLie still has unsold merchandise (ready to ship to clients when sold) realize she still has a stack of brand new boxes because once the client purchases it she puts it in the box and ships it (real rich people who own the item always throw boxes out right away). Also Hermes bags (even used) has a HIGH resale value so barely/gently used ones (which Im sure they market as "brand new") will still sell for a lot and the company def flips a profit.

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 9.44.30 PM.png

This confirms your theory

Could this be LieLie or Alizey?

Alizey again

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.00.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.00.19 PM.png

How ironic she can source the same shoe as MissALaMode (and the shoe isnt even in her size aka 36)

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.06.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.03.54 PM.png

What a "coincidence"

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.13.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.13.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.14.41 PM.png

I guess she forgot to unlike these

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.15.57 PM.png

"back at work rocking her Chanel in caviar bag !"

LMAOOOOO EXPOSEDDD!!

According to the timeline

Lielie was working for the company when all these pics were taken

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.18.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.19.03 PM.png

According to the timeline

Lielie was working for the company when all these pics were taken

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.18.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.19.03 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.22.05 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.23.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.25.57 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.26.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.33.33 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-03-20 at 10.34.41 PM.png

If they ever deny their LinkedIn page (which they would) here's photographic evidence LMAO

I do believe that she appeared in the vlog “traumatic story line” it looks like their boss

This confirms they went to Paris around the time they were 16 (2013)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She has no standards

That comment is now gone so she maybe blocking all the "haters" Nonetheless, she cares far too much to go through each comment and like then block people. I can't wait till she gets publicly exposed and gets cancelled like Myka Stauffer but LieLie so irrelevant nobody would bother doing an expose on her. I think her YT "career" will die down because most people came for the luxury content and hauls so when those stop coming, people stop watching.

NGL I was a fan of LieLie at first (even tho some of the stuff she said was questionable) but now knowing that she's fake asf and talks like people are below her (when she is infact at the same level or less then) is what pisses me TF off. I feel like a lot of her followers would unsub if they knew what a fraud she was.

IDK if anyone noticed but literally every item in the haul is always a different size. IDK about you but whenever I buy clothing they always end up being in 1 consistent size
I have so much respect for influencers who are honest about their struggle, and the BTS of their stuff. There is this girl Alyssa Lenore who does luxury content too, and literally, you can tell her wealth is organically grown, she's open about how she affords bags (and when there are partnerships or discounts), she took us along her home buying journey and talked about money too. Like I said, when you organically amass wealth, you're able to showcase it normally to your audience and no one questions anything, unlike LieLie who is stuck in one corner of her average ass Ikea bedroom unboxing 1000s of dollars worth of bags- it's exactly that contrast that made everybody suspicious. I am telling you she is a pathological liar.

And speaking of her high standards, I have literally never seen anyone as cringe as her. It's downright pathetic. She's delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.